ImmersionRC Ghost Atto 2.4GHz Micro Receiver w/ qT Antenna
All Ghost receivers currently have multiple binding methods. We recommend binding via SRXL2 on a standard UART, the Ghost Protocol will be available with the release of OpenTX3.4.
Please refer to the Manual for more information about binding.
Size matters. The Ghost Atto receiver weighs in at about 0.6g and is only 14.8 x 11.5mm, a 15% smaller footprint than its closest competitor.
Most standard protocols are supported, including PWM, SBus, Fast SBus (200k), SRXL-2 (400k), and an inverted SBus (or rather an inverted-inverted SBus) to increase flexibility with F4 FCs.
Deja-Vu binding ensures that receivers already ‘known’ by a Ghost transmitter (through a previous bind operation) no longer require a button press to bind them. This also goes for new receivers, which will bind for the first time without the need for the button (all of this because we can’t stand tearing models open to find that buried bind button).
Buy an extra antenna here.
- 2.4GHz ISM Band
- ‘JR’ Compatible Transmitter with Diversity Transmission
- One Of The Smallest Receivers On the Market
- Chirp Spread Spectrum, with Adaptive FHSS
- Crazy Race Performance, 222.22Hz updates
- ~4ms End to End Latency, with OpenTx Integration
- More range than most pilots will ever need
- Downlink RF Power: +13dBm
- Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long Range mode
- Serial Formats: SBus, SBus-Fast (200k), SRXL-2 (400k), GHST, SBus Inverted
- Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradable
- Power Supply: 5V recommended, as low as 3.3V tolerated
- vTx Control: Tramp control from ‘T’ pin on Rx, regardless of the selected serial format
- Dimensions: 14.8mm x 11.5mm, 0.6g (w/o antenna)
- Rx Noise Floor Analysis: Auto on power-up, or on-demand from the Tx
- 1x ImmersionRC Ghost Atto 2.4GHz Micro Receiver
- 1x qT Antenna for Atto