Orqa FPV.JR Bluetooth Module
Play your favourite FPV sim with your Radio Tx - wirelessly. Any OpenTx radio controller equipped with a JR Standard module bay can be Bluetooth enabled with this gaming accessory. Seamless wireless connectivity for your favourite simulators on any desktop and mobile device.
Orqa FPV.JR Bluetooth is compatible with any OpenTx controller equipped with a
JR module bay, enabling connectivity to and desktop (Mac, PC, Linux) and mobile
platforms (iOS, Android, Huawei). Orqa FPV.JR Bluetooth module supports all major
FPV simulators. For the best possible experience, download and install Orqa
FPV.Skydive simulator from Steam.
- JR Standard Pinout
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Reset button
- RGB Status LED
- Low Latency
- OpenTX based radio with GHST protocol support
- JR Standard Module bay on Radio Controller
- PC, Linux, Mac or iOS, Android or Huawei with a Bluetooth Module
- Update your controller with the latest version of Open TX via this link
- After updating your OpenTX, set External RF mode to GHST and turn off the controller
- Plug in FPV.BT in JR bay and turn on the controller again;
- Go to your desktop or mobile device and search for "Orqa BT" bluetooth device (1)
- After pairing/connecting your desktop or mobile device with FPV.BT, it should appear as a joystick or controller device
- If you wish to connect FPV.Bt with a new device, push the "reset" button on FPV.Bt and wait for a green light.
To download Orqa FPV.Skydive Mobile* use links bellow:
- 1x Orqa FPV.JR Bluetooth Module