RDQ Bardwell F7 V2 3-6S 30x30 Flight Controller - JBF7 V2
Original price $84.99 - Original price $84.99
$84.99 - $84.99
Current price $84.99
The new JBF7 V2 takes everything great about the original JBF7 and adds a few key features that you asked for. Just like the original, it's got an F7 processor, SD card slot for black box logging, and 8 motor outputs. It's got a flexible pad layout that can handle almost any combination of peripherals you could want. Pads are large and heavy--easy for beginners to solder to and reduce the risk of lifted pads. With the new JBF7 V2, we switched to USB-C; we added a VTX pit switch; we added plugs for all of the major features, and we included pre-made plugs for common peripherals, to allow a no-solder or less-solder build for people using those peripherals. We also added small status LEDs for major components, to make troubleshooting easier. For those who like autonomous flight, the board now includes a barometer.
If you have any issues accessing the Black Box features please type out this text in the CLI to get black box data to your SD card "set sdcard_detect_inverted=on" press ENTER, then type "save" and press ENTER.
- Manual written and feature set selected by Joshua Bardwell.
- Board layout focused on flexibility and resilience. You can build what you want, how you want, without stress.
- ESC 4-in-1 plug also has solder pads, for troubleshooting, or if you want to direct-solder the ESC.
- Plug-and-play support for DJI Air Unit. Voltage regulator allows up to 6S input.
- Eight motor pads for easy resource remapping or for that octo cinelifter you're thinking of building.
- SD card slot for blackbox logging.
- All major functions available in SH plugs, and pre-made wire set included for most common peripherals
- USB-C plug
- VTX pit switch built-in (9v rail only) allows you to power down the video transmitter using a controller switch
- Barometer on board (no iNav target at release date, but possible for the future)
- Status LEDs for major components allow easier troubleshooting
- 9v regulator rated for 3A. Verified to power HDZero Freestyle and DJI VTX.
- Input Voltage: 3-6S LiPo
- MCU: STM32F722
- Gyro: BMI270
- Barometer: DPS310
- Power Outputs: 5V 3A, 9V 3A (w/ Pit Switch), 3.3V, vBat
- BF Target: JBF7 V2
- UARTs: 5 (I2C SDA/SCL shared with UART 3)
- Plugs: 4in1 ESC, RX, Analog Cam, HD Cam, VTX, LED/Buzzer
- Mounting Pattern: 30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: 8.3g (w/ gummies & USB Protector)
- 1x RDQ Bardwell F7 V2 3-6S 30x30 Flight Controller - JBF7 V2
- 1x 4in1 ESC Cable
- 1x DJI Air Unit / HD Camera Cable
- 1x Analog Camera Cable
- 1x Analog VTX Cable
- 1x LED / Buzzer Cable
- 1x Receiver Cable
- 1x USB-C Protector
- 1x Set of Gummies
For in depth wiring instructions, see Joshua Bardwell's Comprehensive Manual