SkyRC GSM-015 GPS Speed Meter
Stop wondering how fast your RC car can run and how high your RC Airplane or helicopter can fly. Now all these data come at your finger with the GPS SPEED METER by SkyRC.
The popularity of GPS devices inspired SkyRC to design this gadget at about 41g. The Speed Meter is the result of SkyRC’s ongoing development efforts, boasting an ultra‐compact GPS module with hidden antenna design, the high‐sensitivity GPS receiver chip can do quick positioning, a robust controller IC to keep recording speed and altitude in real time.
This gadget is ideal for RC racing/flying and casual biking, driving and long journey. User could easily view the screen while working out data such as speed, altitude total mileage/ kilometer, longitude/latitude.
The gadget records the top speed and top altitude for instant recall after the running. It will help RC fans much to fine‐tune their RC gadgets to achieve better performance.
Check out all our GPS modules while you're here!
- Updated version allows for easy changing of MPH-KPH by a simple push of a button, no longer needs to be connected to a computer to make the change.
- Now supports GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) with GPS and GLONASS system that means there are more available satellites to lock onto to. This improves positional accuracy by tracking two satellite constellations instead of just GPS.
- 1M built-in memory, and adjustable frequency from 1Hz to 10Hz.
- Features an ultra-compact GPS module with hidden antenna design. The high-sensitivity GPS receiver quickly identifies position and a robust controller records speed and altitude in real time. Ideal for RC driving/flying and can be used for running, biking etc.
- Easy to view screen for quick readouts of speed, altitude, total distance, longitude/latitude. Records the top speed and top altitude for instant recall.
- Receiver: L1, 1575.42 MHZ
- Frequency: 1.023 MHZ
- Update frequency: 1 Hz.
- Antenna type: Built-in
- Satellite signal reception sensitivity: -159dBm
- Operating temperature: 0℃ to +50℃
- Storage temperature: -10℃ to +60℃
- Operating humidity: 5% to 90%
- Dimensions: 65.7x39.6x20.8mm
- Weight: 41g
- 1x SkyRC GPS Speed Meter