NewBeeDrone CinemAh Cinewhoop Build Kit
This build kit includes everything you need to build a NewBeeDrone CinemAh! Included are our recommended build components and no extra cost is included. Tunes will soon be provided for both 4s and 6s versions.
Read about the frame below and component selection below.
A New Cinewhoop Design Philosophy
To date, many ducted cinewhoop frames have been needlessly heavy. Additionally, existing light cinewhoop frames don’t have guarded props for flying around softer targets. Heavy frames leave you with very little room for adaptability to use the frame for your shoots whether it be increased payload capacity or the option for larger batteries. We at NewBeeDrone worked to change that.
The CinemAh Frame - The Most Versatile Cinewhoop Frame
The CinemAh frame is NewBeeDrone’s response to the need for a lighter and more versatile cinewhoop frame to carry a full GoPro. The CinemAh has a unique all-carbon fiber frame structure that allows for easy access to electronics while providing maximum structural strength.
The GoPro Mount (Not Included)
The NewBeeDrone CinemAh cinewhoop TPU GoPro 8 and 9 mounts allow for 4 built-in angles for quick-snap adjustment from 0 deg to 22.5 deg. The capture cam mounts are 2xM2 mounting holes set 20mm apart allowing the community to design any mounting solution for any HD capture cam option.
Other 3D Printed Accessories (Not Included)Check out our complete collection of 3D printed accessories for the Cinemah! We've got snap in ducts, lightweight battery straps, and protective duct coverings in addition to action camera mounts.
- 2 sets of 1x1inch mounting locations
- Front 20x20 location has M3 mounting for a flight controller and ESC stack.
- Rear 20x20 location has M2 mounting for Caddx Vista – with rear antenna mount.
- Camera mounting – single and double screw camera mounting options.
- Note: The frame does not fit an air unit.
- 78g with Adjustable GoPro Hero8 mount and motor screws
- 68g without GoPro Hero 8 mount
- Downloadable 3D printed TPU snap-in ducts (x4) weigh 24g total – 6g each duct
Included in the CinemAh Cinewhoop Build Kit
- 1x NewBeeDrone CinemAh Frame Kit
- 1x NewBeeDrone Infinity200 Stack
- 1x Caddx Vista with DJI Camera
- 1x Caddx Polar Vista Kit Starlight
- 2x Gemfan Ducted Durable 5 Blade 76mm
- 4x NewBeeDrone Flow 1408 T Mount Motors 4150KV or 2350KV
- 1x Your choice of receiver
3D Printed Accessories (Not included)
- Hero 8 Mount
- Hero 9/10 Mount
- GoPro Tab Mount
- DJI Action 2 Mount
- Man Strap - Large (6s batteries)
- Man Strap - Small (4s batteries)
- Duct Nubs
- Snap in Ducts
We have both 4S and 6S tune by using the parts above, this tune is under Betaflight firmware 4.2.X. if you are using 4.2.x you can directly copy the text and go to CLI commend to paste. it will auto save to your PID and Filter profile setting. Profile 1 is for 6S setup, Profile 2 is for 4S setup, Please make sure you choose the right PID profile on the setting to match your drone configuration. This PID will also works for any flight controller are under Betaflight 4.2.x version, as long as the flight controller is using MPU6000 gyro. The text document I provide below only contain the PID and Filter data for 3 different profile. It will not change any other settings on your flight controller.