BetaFPV Pavo35 Cinewhoop 3.5" Micro Frame Kit
Pavo35 cinewhoop frame features newly engineered supports to reduce vibrations as well as being able to accommodate the strong thrust of 6S motors. The ducts are inspired by rocket nozzles to enhance horizontal stability. This frame has aluminum CNC metal supports & built-in XT-60 mount.
- The innovative Y-shaped CNC metal support structure can improve the structural strength, torsion resistance, and vibration characteristics of the entire machine compared to aluminum columns, making it respond faster and more smoothly.
- Rocket engine-inspired duct design improves lateral stability and increases thrust by 400g compared to without a propeller guard, giving the Pavo35 stronger power and a better flying feel.
- The whoop duct is riveted and assembled, and the new appearance and design concept enables more effortless installation and a stronger structure.
Pavo35 Frame Kit
Pavo35 whoop duct can enhance an additional 400g thrust and also a CNC 7075 Aluminum Y shape standoff to eliminate distortion and bending during flight. Powerful and smooth flying is guaranteed. The modular design of the frame guarantees a streamlined appearance, with no protruding wires and the fixed power port design enables effortless one-handed connection. Assembling the frame is a breeze, requiring the simple tightening of the four bottom screws and utilizing the riveting design for convenient detachment of the duct.
The design of the whoop duct fully refers to the aerodynamic principle of the rocket engine nozzle and utilizes different heights and thicknesses between the upper edge and lower edge, through the compression of the inlet air within the duct, a substantial increase in exhaust pressure is achieved. Consequently, an additional thrust of 400g is generated, while simultaneously enhancing the horizontal stability of the cinewhoop. With augmented power and exceptional flight stability, executing challenging maneuvers such as flips and turns on the Pavo35 results in remarkably steady and precise responses. Pilots will experience an enhanced flying sensation.
The Y structural Shape standoff means 8 support force is on the top plate, increasing the structural strength of the quad, which results in smoother turns and minimal vibrations during flight. The CNC standoff is made with aircraft standard material - 7075 Aluminium Alloy to increase strength for ensure that pilots can embark on powerful flights with confidence. Additionally, the duct is securely fastened with only 4 screws, while the remaining connections employ the time-honored Chinese traditional riveting technique to ensure fast assembling and disassembling also including fixed power port design.
- Item: Pavo35 Brushless Whoop Frame
- Wheelbase: 148mm
- Top Plate: 3mm T700 carbon fiber
- Base Plate: 1.5mm T700 carbon fiber
- Gimbal Carbon Plate: 2mm T700 carbon fiber
- Column: 7075 aluminum alloy CNC
- Battery Holder: 7075 aluminum alloy CNC
- Whoop Duct: PC injection-molded translucent gray
- Whoop Duct Diameter: 92mm
- Battery Connector: Fixed XT60
- Camera Installation Size: 20mm (compatible with 19mm)
- HD VTX Installation Size: 25.5x25.5mm M1.6/20x20mm M2
- HD VTX Antenna Mounting Hole Size: 4mm
- Flight controller Mounting Hole Size: 25.5x25.5mm
- Motor Mounting Hole Size: 4xM2 EQS ø12mm
- Weight: 113.9g
- 1x Top Plate
- 1x Gimbal Carbon Plate
- 1x Base Plate
- 2x Battery Tie Holder
- 4x Y-shaped Aluminum Alloy Bracket
- 1x Whoop Duct
- 1x Receiver Holder
- 1x Amass XT60EW-M Socket (Black)
- 2x Battery Anti-slip Mat
- 1x Battery Tie
- 4x Flight Controller Amping Ball
- 4x Pan/Tilt Vibration Reduction Ball
- 4x Pan/Tilt Screws
- 2x Inner Hex Flat Head Screw M2.5x5
- 10x Inner Hex Flat Head Screw M2x6
- 4x Inner Hex Flat Head Screw M2x8
- 4x Inner Hex Flat Head Screw M2x10
- 4x Nylon nut M2
- 1x Accessory package
- 1x Service Card
- 1x Frame Manual