DarwinFPV HULK F411/45A 3-6S AIO Flight Controller w/ ELRS 2.4GHz
This AIO has a rating of IP67, In ideal conditions submersion of 1 meter for 30 minutes can be achieved.
Introducing the all-new DarwinFPV Hulk AIO! Having IP67 water-resistant grading, 45A BLS ESC, and Onboard ELRS SPI receiver. This AIO is ready for any adventure that you can and couldn't take your drone!!!
- MCU: STM32F411CEU6
- Gyro: MPU6500
- OSD Chip: Betaflight OSD AT7456E
- Blackbox: 16MB
- UARTS: 5
- I2C: SDA / SLA pads
- LED: Yes
- Beeper: Yes
- Firmware Target: MATEKF405
- FC Mounting Pattern: 30x30mm
- Dimensions: 37x36x10.8mm
- Input Voltage: 2-6S
- Max. Continuous Current: 45A
- Max. Burst Current: 55A
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Mounting Dimensions: 25 x 25 M2
- Dimensions 46.2mm x 39.5mm x 10mm
- 1x Darwin FPV HULK F411/45A 3-6S AIO w/ ELRS 2.4GHz
- Seawater is highly corrosive, it is not recommended for use in seawater. Please wash it with fresh water immediately and then dry it.
- Supports a 3-6S battery, remember not to plug the battery's positive and negative interface in reverse, otherwise, it will burn out.
- After receiving the AIO, first connect to a computer on Betaflight software to check whether the gyroscope and accelerometer are detected and whether the gyroscope attitude is normal.
- Increase the throttle in Betaflight software to ensure the normal rotation and correct rotation direction of the 4 motors, and then install the propellers for a test flight; be sure to remove the propellers when pulling the throttle in Betaflight software to avoid accidents.
- After confirming the above precautions without any problems, you can install the propellers and start flying!