FPV Cycle 25mm 1870Kv Motor w/ Split-Shifted Magnets.
This is the first and only FPV motor on the market with split-shifted magnets.
This is the 4th gen of this motor and it's been an expensive development journey. With the latest development of the Split Shift magnet structure, we believe it's as good as it can be. This motor also shares the more recent developments of easy bell swaps, extra thick bell spoke structure and the O-ring shaft tension system.
Take your FPV projects to the next level with the FPV Cycle 25mm 1870Kv Motor. Boasting high efficiency, smooth operation and great performance, this motor is the perfect choice for your next flight.
- Weight: ~35g with ~20mm wires
- KV: 1870
- Delta wound winding
- Material: 7075 Aluminum alloy
- Configuration: 12N14P
- M5 Prop Adapter Shaft Thread
- 13.5mm Titanium Alloy hollow shaft (8mm thread)
- Flanged prop nut (M5x6), no washer
- Japanese NMB 9x4x4mm Bearing
- N52H arc magnets with retention lip on bell
- 0.15mm Nippon Steel silicon steel laminations
- Wire: 20AWG wire, ~20cm length
- 2.5mm thick mounting base, flush mount
- Motor Mounting: 16x16mm M3 mount
- M3x8 button head bell retention screw
- 1x FPV Cycle 25mm 1870Kv Motor w/ Split-Shifted Magnets.
- 1x Motor Hardware