FPV Cycle BabyTooth Toothpick 3" Micro Frame Kit - 2mm
Use this frame in 1.5mm or 2mm with the 1S 3” drivetrain for a super fun and safe 45-55g AUW quad that will knock your socks off! The same pattern is offered in 3mm for the 3S drivetrain if you prefer a unibody over the TP3. It’s impressively stiff and confidence-inspiring in 3mm and only 8.8g. You should be aware that the 1.5mm version is not as strong as the 2mm version but it is about 1.3g lighter.
This design is called the ‘Baby Tooth’ not because it’s smaller than the TP3, but because it supports 1S better and is simpler than the TP3. After some heavy refinement, this is the final pattern we landed on.
This frame is cut from T700 carbon but It does not have a chamfer on it. This frame is supposed to be a high-value item with the majority of the design time invested into optimizing performance, weight, and durability. Customizing the frame with your own hand-done sanding on the edges is up to you.
The latest version seen in the product pictures has thicker arm ends for more motor protection and a crossbar on one of the arms designed to mount the MiniMortal T antenna. The overall frame design has also had minor adjustments to its lines to improve durability further.
- 115mm diagonal for 3” props
- T700 carbon
- 1.5mm thick ~4.4g (carbon only)
- 2mm thick 5.7g (carbon only)
- 3mm thick 8.8g (carbon only)
- Motor protection bumper
- FC Mounting: 25.4x25.4mm M2 (Whoop mount)
- FC Mounting: 16x16 M2 also on there
- Crossbar for mounting MiniMortal T Antenna
- FC mounting hardware included with frame
- FPV Cycle Baby Tooth 2mm 3" Toothpick Frame Kit