Hobbywing XRotor Micro 32Bit 65A 4-6S 30x30 4in1 ESC
If you never want to worry about your your 4-in-1 again, Hobbywing's XRotor 65A raises the bar once again! From Captain Vanover himself, this thing is "bullet proof". No matter what type of flight style you choose, this should be a go-to 4-in-1 for everyone! The soft mounts prevent most of the vibration from being transferred to the FC. From freestyle to racing, even long range will not challenge this ESC. The 65A Micro 4-in-1 ESC comes loaded with the latest 32bit tech (the third generation BLHeli_32 code can support up to 128KHz PWM output frequency), DShot1200, Larger FETs, direct pins for a capacitor, and a choice of either a plug n play ESC connector or solder pads for the flight controller.
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with a running frequency of up to 120MHz for excellent performance.
- The third generation BLHeli_32 code can support up to 128KHz PWM output frequency, which can be compatible with more motors.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us), and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- LiPo Power input: 3S-6S
- Cont.Current: 65Ax4
- Burst Current: 80Ax4
- BEC Output: 5V@ 0.6A
- Input wires: 12AWG-130mm (Red/Black)
- Output Wire: No wires but solder tabs
- Connectors: (In/Out) XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on) /no
- Weight: 15.0g
- Size: 52x42x6.6mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5x30.5mm
- Throttle Calibration: Supported
- ESC Programming: BLHeliSuite32
- 1x Hobbywing XRotor Micro 32bit 65A 4-6S 30x30 4in1 ESC w/ BEC