ImmersionRC RapidFire Goggle Receiver Module
The rapidFIRE technology 'fuses' together the images from two 5.8GHz A/V receiver modules into one beautiful, interference-free image. Tearing and rolling are eliminated and our advanced noise-detection algorithms guarantee a clean and stable image at all times. The rapidFIRE module is optimized for use in environments with multi-path interference such as indoor racing, flying in abandoned buildings etc. but also offers superb sensitivity and selectivity outdoors and for long range use.
Check out our other FPV goggles and accessories!
- Compatible with all Dominator LCD goggles including v1, v2, v3, SE, HD1, HD2, HD3, HDO, and Attitude v3/v4.
- Injected and beautifully painted module bay doors for Dominator and Attitude included.
- For Attitude and HDO goggles, the module is plug and play. For others, an included headtracker-bay aux power board, with flat-flex cable is included.
- Future-proof with USB port, allowing future firmware updates.
- Easy menu navigation... no 'single button user interface here', a 5-way joystick is used to scroll around the responsive OLED display, with feedback of critical parameters displayed on the OSD.
- Built-in spectrum analyzer, favorites channels with live single-channel spectrum display for manual tuning, and band scanning.
- When used to time races, the rapidFIRE technology eliminates dropped frames from the FatShark DVR. Finally DVR footage can be compared for photo-finishes.
- 1x ImmersionRC RapidFire Goggle Receiver Module