BDI Digidapter V2 Analog Module Adapter w/ Cable Management Kit for DJI Digital FPV Goggles
New V2 comes with a tactile power button, 6S support and a cable management kit!
The plug and play Digidapter from British Drone Industries is the cleanest way to add analog FPV capabilities to your DJI Goggles. The injection molded face plate keeps your goggles looking sharp, and the included cables mean soldering is purely optional.
Short delay tactile power button for analog module
Compatible with existing modules: The Digidapter is compatible with existing analog modules. Featuring a standard 9 pin header for use with the TBS Fusion, Foxeer Wildfire, Rapid Fire, True D-X, Eachine Pro58, and more..
- Plug & Play No Solder Solution: Installation takes less than a minute, and mounts quickly and easily to the front of your DJI Digital FPV Goggles. Including optional solder points for a cable free solution.
- New cable management set included!
- Maximum Input Voltage: 28 Volts DC
- Minimum Input Voltage: 7.4 Volts DC
- Nominal Output Voltage: 5 Volts DC
- Maximum Module Supply Current: 1 Amp
- Rated Continuous Power: 5 Watts
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm DC In 7.4v-26v (2s-6s)
- 4 pole 3.5mm video/audio out
- 9 pin RF module receiver header
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm Male to Dual 5.5mm x 2.1mm Female DC Jack Splitter
- 4 Pole Gold Plated 3.5mm Male to 3.5mm Male Video Cable
- Material/Color: Matte Black, Injection Molded, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Dimensions: 158x74x40mm (6.25x3x1.6 inches)
- Weight: 34g
- 1x Digidapter V2 faceplate
- 1x Analog video cable
- 1x Analog video/audio splitter for audio out
- 1x Dual DC/DC male to single DC female split cable
- 1x Allen key
- 2x 12mm cap head bolts
- 1x Cable strain relief clip
- 2x Cable clips