BetaFPV Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO Whoop Flight Controller w/ 12A 4in1 ESC - XT30
The new layout 12A 2-4S F4 AIO FC(BLHeli_S) is customized for Toothpick Drone. WIth the real holes, side-mount USB and all solder pads of the edge of FC, greatly reducing installation time and improving ease of self-assembly. The weight saving of the all in one board makes this ideal for tight builds - using the included Anti-vibration rubber dampers for mini stack height.
- New layout with whoop mounting pattern, designed real holes instead of notches, customized for Toothpick Drone
- Adopt USB side-mount, easy to plug in
- All of solder pads are at the edge of FC, which is a convenience to solder
- Double-sided motor solder pad. Pins pad and wires pad are both built-in for motors connection
- Integrated with a Betaflight MATEKF411 processor FC, Betaflight OSD and 2-4S 12A ESC, support 4S battery for fast-flying experience.
Double-sided Motor Solder Pad
Support connect with motors via connectors or solder directly
Whoop Mounting Pattern and Real Holes of Mounting Holes
Whoop size with 26.5*26.5mm mounting holes
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 32.5*32.5mm (26.5mm mounting holes)
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41)
- OSD: Build-in BetaFlight OSD (OSD chip: AT7456E)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver/DSMX Receiver.
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor
- Weight: 6.2g(Pins NOT Pre-solder), 6.5g(Pins Pre-solder)
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 15A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G-C
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Factory firmware: G-H-30-16.7
- 1x F4 2-4S brushless flight controller
- 4x M2x10mm screws
- 4x M2 nuts
- 4x Anti-vibration rubber dampers
- 4x Motor Pluggable Pins (IF NOT Pre-solder)
HOW TO CONNECT THE EXTERNAL RX TO THE FC
Here is the connection diagram with Frsky XM+ receiver.
Here is the connection diagram with FS-RX2A receiver.
Here is the connection diagram with Futabe-X-BOSS AC900 receiver.
Here is the connection diagram with TBS Crossfire receiver.
Here is the connection diagram with DSMX FullSpeed receiver.
HOW TO CONNECT WITH A01 VTX
There are 2 LEDs on the top of the board to indicate the status, including Mode LED (Blue) and Status LED (Green).
|Mode LED (Blue)||Solid||Horizon Mode/ Angle Mode|
|Mode LED (Blue)||Extinguished||Acro Mode|
|Status LED (Green)||Solid||Motor Armed|
Built-in Current Sensor
You could get a more accurate current value without using the virtual current meter. In order to use this current sensor hardware, some configurations in Betaflight GUI are needed. In the "Power & Battery" tab:
Then when flying, you could find the real current value from the OSD information. Of course, the current sensor is configured well in the factory and you do not need to change it as usual.