iFlight BNF Protek35 Analog 4S 3.5" Quad - Choose Receiver Type
After our very popular 3-inch Cinematic EVA bumper BumbleBee and Green Hornet CineWhoop series, we were trying to increase performance and reduce weight for an even better and longer flight experience for a wide variety of use.
Our all-new 3.5inch project is finally ready for all you content creators or those guys who like to wear some protection every now and then. Prop protection is what we're talking about here.
ProTek is not necessarily just a Cinewhoop series but far more. Equipped with our all-new 2205 motors for more power and less heat. We were able to increase speed and thrust by 50% compared to its 3inch predecessor which gives a lot more room for a lot more fun. Our GPS-measured maximum speed was above 120km/h and a maximum thrust of 750g per motor (3kg in total) would even carry heavier cams than a Gopro but also do some loaded punch-outs or light freestyle moves.
A lot of thought was put into the different assembly options. Our stock BNF will ship in the standard configuration but you can either do a pusher mod (flip the build upside down) or a lite mod (remove the protective plastic for weight optimization).
Note: Battery, GoPro, and GoPro mount are NOT included.
- High-performance True-AIO Board Beast Whoop F7 AIO 55A v2.0 to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Butter smooth 2205 3200KV (4S)
- ProTek35 Prop Guards V2.0
- No Props or frame in view!
Pre-Tuned & Pre-Setup:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning were applied for a great flight experience!
- To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, and activate Acro-Mode"
Beast F7 V2 AIO FC
- MCU: BGA-STM32F745
- Gyro: BMI270
- Blackbox: 8Mb Onboard Flash
- BEC output: 5V 2.5A
- Barometer: BMP280
- Connector: Micro-USB
- OSD: AT7456E
- FC Firmware：IFLIGHT_F745_AIO_V2
- Mounting pattern: 25.5x25.5mm φ3mm
- Dimensions: 32.5x32.5mm
- Weight: 8.5g
F7 55A 2-6S ESC
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input: 2-6S LIPO
- Current scale: 200
- Constant: 55A
- BLHeli: BLHeli-S
- Telemetry: no
- ESC Firmware: BlheliS G-H-30
- Mounting pattern: 25.5x25.5mm/Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 32.5x32.5mm
SucceX Mini Force 5.8GHz 600mW VTX
- Power: PIT/25/200/400mW/600mW
- Antenna interface: MMCX
- VTX protocol: IRC Tramp
- Output 40 channels.
- Size: 29x29mm
- Mounting pattern: 20x20Φ3/25x25 mmΦ2
- Weight: 4g
- 1x ProTek35 Frame
- 2x Albatross RHCP RP-SMA 5.8g antenna
- 1x TPU Antenna holder
- 2x Nazgul 3535 propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap 15x150mm (Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap 15x250mm (Color May Vary)
- 1x GoPro TPU bottom stand black (GoPro Protector not included)