Matek Digital Airspeed Sensor ASPD-4525
If you've ever wanted to see your wing's actual relative airspeed rather than ground speed supplied by GPS, this is the thing for you! The kit includes a sensor, pitot tube and connection rubber tubing.
- Board Supply voltage: 4~6V DC
- Sensor: MS4525
- Working current: 5mA
- Output: I2C (SCL & SDA)
- Pressure Ranges: 1 PSI (6.89kPa)
- Maximum Pressure: 20 PSI (137.9kPa)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 125°C
- Accuracy: ±0.25% SPAN
- Red LED: power indicator
- JST-GH sequence: 5V, SCL, SDA, GND
- Weight: 3.5g (sensor board)
- 1x Matek Digital Airspeed Sensor ASPD-4525
- 1x JST-GH to JST-GH 20cm silicon cable.
- 1x Pitot Tube.
- 1x Clear silicon tubing 40cm
5V to FC 4~6V
SCL to FC I2C_SCL
SDA to FC I2C_SDA
G to FC GND