NewBeeDrone x Team BlackSheep BNF AcroBee65 BLV4 Analog Whoop - CRSF 27000KV
NewBeeDrone's latest whoop, the AcroBee BLV4 is perfect for flying indoors and outdoors. The technology and level of detail built into this whoop are astounding! With new "Smart Max" technology, uses the MCU to read the board temperature on the back of the VTX chips and uses PID control to control the output power for the VTX amplifier. If the temperature is low enough, the PID will adjust the output power higher, a maximum of 400Mw, and if the temperature rises, the output power of the VTX is lowered to avoid overheating.
- Classic Design with a newly refreshed appearance
- New 0802 Ball Bearing 27000Kv Motors
- On-board temperature regulation prevents damage to boards.
- External Crossfire RX
- MCU: STM32F411
- VTX: Switchable output power from 5mw- 25mw(for Racing)
- SmartMAX(SmartMax up to 400mw) with BeeTX 5.8Ghz Antenna
- ESC: 12A BLHeliS Pre-Flash with Bluejay 0.18 target: S-H-40 48kHz
- ESC Connector: JST-1.0 3Pin
- OSD: NBD7456 Graphical OSD compatible with Betaflight OSD
- Receiver: Crossfire Nano receiver with MINIMORTAL T ANTENNA
- Flight Controller Weight: 6.5g (Include antennas and battery connector)
- Flight Controller Size: Outer dimensions: 29x29x7.6mm
- Flight Controller Holes: 25.5x25.5mm
- Battery input: 1-2S (For 2S you will need to set throttle cap at less 50%)
- Uart2: Crossfire Nano receiver
- Power Connector: PH2.0 connector
- Total Weight of the Drone without battery: 24.8g
All firmware can be found on their Github Page
Note* The 27000kv motor on your device is designed for high performance and may be too strong for most users. To ensure safety, the factory has set the device to only use 80% of the maximum power by default. However, if you require more power, it is possible to adjust the settings through the Betaflight software, which can be accessed under the PID tab. Please note that increasing the power beyond the default setting may increase the risk of damage to the device or injury to yourself or others, and should be done with caution.
- 1x NewBeeDrone BNF Acrobee BLV4 27000Kv - TBS