GEPRC CL35 Cinelog35 Cinewhoop 3.5" Micro Frame Kit
The CineLog35 Frame developed by CEPRC for mounting GoPro cameras is now officially released.
CL35 is an improvement on the CL30 Cinelog30 frame. It supports the installation of mainstream AIO FC with 26.5mm x 26.5mm holes. The VTX installation hole is 20mm x 20mm, which can be directly installed with Vista HD image transmission. The propeller guard adopts an integrated design, and the overall structure is firmer. GEP also upgraded the power system and chose a 12mm x 12mm motor hole position. When compared to CL30, the CL35 can install a larger 15-18-20 series motor, with a 3.5-inch propeller, and it has stronger power output. They've improved the damping rings, the shooting effect is more stable and clearer and you can use 3D prints to install the GoPro 8, GoPro 9, and GoPro 10. Or use the base to install a naked GoPro 8, Insta360 GO2, or Caddx Peanut camera.
We pursue lighter body weight, better flying feel, and more extended functions.
Check out all our DJI-compatible frames, electronics, and accessories as well as our whole GEPRC product line!
- Dimensions: 203x203x42mm (Including the propeller guard)
- Frame Style: Cinewhoop
- Top plate: 2.5mm
- Bottom plate: 2.0mm
- Arm Plate: 3.5mm
- Stack Size: 26.5mm x 26.5mm
- Motor Mount: 12x12mm
- Camera Mount: 14-19mm (Nano and Micro)
- Weight: 130.7g (with Prop guards, and 3D printed parts included)
- Motor: EMAX ECO II 2004 2000Kv Motor
- FC/ESC: GEPRC F722 2-6S F7 AIO 2 45A 8-bit ESC
- Prop: HQ Prop T90MMX3 Tri-Blade 3.5" Cinewhoop Prop 4 Pack
- LiPo: RDQ Series 22.2V 6S 1300mAh 100C LiPo Battery
- 1x Top Plate 2.5mm
- 1x Arm Plate 3.5mm
- 1x Bottom Plate 2.0mm
- 2x Propeller guards
- 1x Power cable combination
- 1x Screw combination
- 1x Screwdriver combination
- 1x 3D Print mountings combination
- 1x Other Parts