Analog FPV FatShark Module Adapter V3 w/ Voltage Display for DJI Digital FPV Goggles
V3 now includes a voltage display, power switch and additional solder pads.
This analog fat shark module adapter fits on the side of your DJI Digital FPV Goggles so you can use a fat shark or various third-party fat shark style analog video receivers modules! It transfers video and audio signals to the high-quality screen of DJI FPV goggles for viewing or recording. This compact and lightweight adapter is easy to install and won't void your warranty!
We also have the V2 Adapter if you don't need the voltage display.
Seen below installed in the Aluminum Case we carry specifically for this device:
Check out all our DJI compatible frames, electronics & accessories and our FPV receiver modules & antennas collection!
- Input Voltage: 2S-4S (DC5.5x2.1mm)
- Internal Voltage: 5V 3A (with pad output)
- Output Voltage: 2S-4S (DC 5.5x2.1mm)
- Signal Input: Standard Fat Shark Receiver Port
- Including third-party receivers: Realacc, Furious, etc.
- Signal output: standard audio / video
- Dimension: 55x28x12mm
- Weight: 13g (without extension cable)
- 1x Analog FPV Adapter V3 for DJI Goggles
- 1x Adapter mounting board and screws
- 1x Audio and video cable
- 1x Power cable
- 1x Allen Key