AxisFlying Argus F7 3-6S 30x30 Flight Controller for DJI
The latest from AxisFlying, the Argus F7 is a powerhouse of a chip. It comes in two versions, regular and PRO which has a CNC heat dissipation aluminum cover. It has a high-performance F722 chip, onboard barometer, OSD and Black Box. And it can support up to 8 motors! This chip comes packed with power. Pair it with the Argus 65A ESC for ease of installation; a convenient plug-and-play feature. And it supports the new DJI O3 Air Unit! AxisFlying has got you covered!
Check out all our 30x30 Flight Controllers, and our Axis Flying selection!
- High-quality and large-size MOSFETs are selected, with low internal resistance and low heat generation.
- No welding, more peace of mind. With this FC, HD Air unit, analog camera, GPS, and other common peripherals all support direct plug-in
- Integrated dual BEC, support DJI O3 Air Unit direct connection
- The FC supports up to 8 motor outputs, easily build your X8 drone
- Quickly check the working status of the FC by turning on and off the corresponding status indicator light
- MCU: STM32F722RET6
- Gyro: BMI270
- Barometer: Yes
- OSD: Yes
- BEC: 9V/2A, 5V/2A
- UART Ports: 6
- Black Box: 16MB onboard
- Number of supported motors: 8
- Firmware Name: AXISFLYINGF7
- Input Voltage: 3-6S LiPo (12-50V Max)
- Installation Holes: 30.5x30.5mm M3
- 1x AxisFlying Argus F7 3-6S 30x30 Flight Controller
- 1x Assorted Connector wires