BDI Digidapter Analog Module Adapter for DJI Digital FPV Goggles
The plug and play Digidapter from British Drone Industries is the cleanest way to add analog FPV capabilities to your DJI Goggles. The injection molded face plate keeps your goggles looking sharp, and the included cables mean soldering is purely optional.
Compatible with existing modules: The Digidapter is compatible with existing analog modules. Featuring a standard 9 pin header for use with the TBS Fusion, Foxeer Wildfire, Rapid Fire, True D-X, Eachine Pro58, and more..
- Plug & Play No Solder Solution: Installation takes less than a minute, and mounts quickly and easily to the front of your DJI Digital FPV Goggles. Including optional solder points for a cable free solution.
- Maximum Input Voltage: 17.6 Volts DC
- Minimum Input Voltage: 7.4 Volts DC
- Nominal Output Voltage: 5 Volts DC
- Maximum Module Supply Current: 1.5 Amps
- Rated Continious Power: 7.5 Watts
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm DC In 7.4v-17.6v (2s-4s)
- 4 pole 3.5mm Video Out
- 3 pole 3.5mm Audio Out
- 9 pin RF Module Reciever Port
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm Male to Dual 5.5mm x 2.1mm Female DC Jack Splitter
- 4 Pole Gold Plated 3.5mm Male to 3.5mm Male Video Cable
- Material/Color: Matte Black, Injection Moulded, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Dimensions: 158x74x40mm (6.25x3x1.6 inches)
- Weight: 34g
- 1x Digidapter Faceplate
- 1x Analog Video cable
- 1x Dual DC/DC Male to Single DC Female Split Cable
- 1x Allen Key
- 2x 12mm Cap Head Bolts