BetaFPV 1103 8000Kv Micro/Whoop Motor 4 Pack
BetaFPV claims these as the lightest 1103 motors in the world, and they're now available in 8000Kv for fans of 3S whooping. These were customized specifically for use with the Beta75X & Beta75X HD, but will provide plenty of punch for any 3S whoop build. These motors are equipped with plugs, so there's no soldering to worry about.
- Brushless 1103 motors customized specifically for the Beta75X & 75X HD.
- Designed with power, efficiency and durability in mind.
- Compatible with 2S and 3S LiPo/LiHV batteries. 8000Kv is the best option for running 3S. 11000Kv is better suited for 2S.
- Stronger, thicker cables. Special length great of toothpick quads.
- Easy, solder-free installation. Micro JST-1.25 connector.
- Plenty of Prop options to choose from: 1735, 1935, 2030, 3020 etc.
- Kv: 8000
- Input Voltage: 3S
- Motor Dimensions: Φ13.6×10.2mm
- Stator Dimensions: Φ11×3mm
- Shaft Dimensions: Φ1.5×5mm
- Wire Dimensions: 45mm
- Plugs: Micro JST-1.25
- Mounting Pattern: Φ8.5mm, 4xM1.6
- Weight (w/ wires): ~3.8g
- 4x Beta FPV 1103 8000Kv Micro/Whoop Motor
- 1x Spare Pack of M1.6x4 Screws
- Props: 40mm Quad-Blade (1.5mm Shaft)
- Frame: Beta75X
- FC: F4 2-4S AIO Brushless FC