BetaFPV 2.4GHz Micro ELRS PWM Receiver
BETAFPV Micro receiver is based on the ExpressLRS project, an open-source RC link for RC applications. ExpressLRS aims to achieve the best possible link performance in both speeds, latency, and range. This makes ExpressLRS one of the fastest RC links available while still offering long-range performance.
ExpressLRS now supports direct PWM output from receivers that have been specifically designed for this mode. BETAFPV ELRS Micro receiver features PWM output for the application of fixed-wing, helicopters, RC cars, boats and etc, and supports failsafe function, which can protect RC models from being out of control. Besides, the plug-and-play design makes it very easy and friendly to use.
- PWM Channels: 5
- Serial Output Protocol: PWM or CRSF
- Dimensions: 19x32x9mm (without antenna)
- MCU: ESP8285/SX1280/SX1281
- Telemetry Power: 12.5dbm/17mW
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ISM
- Input voltage: 5V~9V
- Firmware: ExpressLRS v2.0
- Antenna: IPEX MHF + T antenna (recommend 80mm Dipole T Antenna)
- Weight: 4.5g (with antenna)
- 1x BetaFPV 2.4GHz Micro ELRS PWM Receiver
- 1x Antenna