BetaFPV BT2.0 1S Whoop Pigtail Cable 6 Pack
BT2.0 Connector - the most significant revolution in 1S Whoop Drone!
BT2.0 1S whoop cable pigtail is an option for you to modify your drone or your 1S FC board which is with the PH2.0 connector. With the 1.0mm banana connectors, it can support 9A continuous current and 15A burst. Makes the best potential of brushless whoop drone, and display the perfect performance of your drone with BT2.0 300mAh 1S battery.
Check out all our pigtails, connectors and adapters as well as our range of BetaFPV gear!
Not sure if it's worth to switch BT2.0? Check more from Joshua Bardwell'video- Proof that BT2.0 connector is better than PH 2.0
- BT2.0 connector decreased internal resistance of connector effectively by upgrading the crimped pins to 1.0mm banana connector and increasing the cross-sectional area of 1.0mm banana connector.
- BT2.0 connector supports 9A continuous current and 15A burst, while the PH2.0 connector supports 4.5A continuous current. Brings more perfect flight experience when you fly the 1S brushless whoop drone.
- By using the BT2.0 connector, it can solve the problem of voltage sag, the discharge of the 1S lipo battery becomes more efficient. Pilots can enjoy more flight time without disturbance of low voltage warning.
- With the light and customized 22AWG wire, it will make the drone more lighter. The wire uses US standard core 0.08mm*60. The diameter of silicone outer layer is only 1.5mm, which is 0.2mm thinner than 22AWG standard wire.
There is a graph of comparison between BT2.0 connector and PH2.0 connector (solid pins version) in BETAFPV 1S 300mAh battery. The discharge current is 9A in this testing. You could see that it has double time (about 2minutes) with BT2.0 connector.
- Item: BT2.0 1S Whoop Cable Pigtail
- Wire Type: 22AWG
- Connect: BT2.0 Male Connector
- Length: 55mm (Not included the plug)
- Weight: 0.91g/pc
- 6x BetaFPV BT2.0 1S Whoop Pigtail Cable
BT2.0 1S Whoop Cable Pigtail is composed of blue wire and white wire. The blue wire is the positive pole(+), the white wire is the negative pole(-). When you resolder your board, please pay attention to the connection method.Here is Mr ShutterBug'vedio to show you the way of replacing connectors safely.