BetaFPV F4 1S 5A Toothpick/Whoop Flight Controller - 2.4GHz ELRS w/ Ceramic Antenna
The classical ultralight F4 1S brushless FC comes back with SPI Express LRS 2.4G receiver!
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 ( 100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: ICM-20689/MPU-6000
- Built-in Receiver: SPI ExpressLRS 2.4G
- Receiver antenna: 2.4GHz SMD ceramic antenna
- Size: 29mm x 29mm, fully mounting pattern compatible with the whoop frame in the current market
- Firmware version: betaflight_4.3.0_STM32F411_norevision
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD
- Recommend VTX: >=200mW, like BETAFPV M03 350mW VTX or TBS Unify VTX
- Power Cable: 55mm, with BT2.0 connector
- Weight: 3.13g (no power cable included)
- Power supply: 1S
- Current: 5A continuous and peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: O_H_5_48_REV16_8.HEX
- Signal Support: D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
Betaflight Firmware and CLI
Since Betaflight has not yet released the official firmware that could supports the SPI ExpressLRS protocol, the current version is the Beta version. Please use the firmware and the CLI dump file below to recovery the FC board if needed. Betaflight will update to their official target soon. Please feel free to contact with us if you have any issues with this Beta version Firmware.
It is normal that there is no any option on Betaflight Configurator Receiver. As show below, the checkbox is blank.
Please change the “PID loop frequency” to “4KHZ” , sometimes it would make the SPI receiver not working correct while the value is “8KHZ”.
- 1x Beta FPV F4 1S 5A Toothpick/Whoop Flight Contorller - ELRS