DJI 03 Air Unit
***In Stock and Shipping Now!!***
State-of-the-art DJI transmission technology enclosed in a lightweight, compact design? See for yourself that it's possible! The DJI O3 Air Unit will provide you with excellent image quality over long distances and is distinguished by ultra-low latency, thanks to which you will take your FPV experience to a whole new level. The device is a real breakthrough in imaging performance - it offers a 1/1.7-inch sensor, flagship video technology, 155° super-wide field of view, and more. It is also distinguished by its compatibility with a wide range of products. Get a reliable image transmission tool, unleash your creativity and enjoy even more sky-high travels!
DJI O3 Air Unit - Go the Distance
Enjoy flagship video streaming
Get powerful video transmission capabilities - The DJI O3 Air Unit supports DJI's flagship O3+ technology. This allows you to control the drone while enjoying the shortest response time and clear, sharp live feed. The device also has built-in 2T2R Omni-directional antennas, which guarantee greater stability and smoother transmission. Set off on your next adventure in the skies and experience an unforgettable experience!
See Even More
Get an even clearer and smoother live view. The DJI O3 Air Unit can stream video at resolutions up to 1080p, offering frame rates up to 100FPS. H.265 codec. The result is fantastic image quality. With the DJI O3 Air Unit, you will discover a new dimension of sky travel and provide yourself with an unforgettable experience!
Built-in 1080p micro OLED screens
Get even more realism on your next flight. DJI Goggles 2 are equipped with two HD micro OLED screens, which are distinguished by a refresh rate of up to 100Hz and guarantee incredible clarity. Thanks to this, you will feel as if you are actually looking at the world from under the clouds!
Create even greater images
Be amazed by the improved performance of the DJI O3 Air Unit. The camera module of the device offers 20 GB of built-in memory and is equipped with a 1/1.7-inch matrix. As a result, you can enjoy excellent picture quality and incredible detail Thanks to the solutions used, you can easily record a stable 4K/60FPS movie, and the super-wide 155° field of view will allow you to fit much more in the frame! The module is also distinguished by its f/2.8 aperture and 12.7mm equivalent focal length. Check what else will surprise you!
Enter the world of colors
Vivid, natural colors? Find out how easy it is! Try the D-Cinelike mode and gain more freedom when color grading in post-production. However, the possibilities don't end there! The DJI O3 Air Unit camera module is perfect for use with DJI Avata ND filters (ND8/16/32), which are made of the highest quality materials and allow flexible aperture control. They also allow hassle-free exposure selection. All this translates into natural, faithfully reproduced colors and an interesting contrast between light and shadow.
The DJI O3 Air Unit features a lightweight, compact design and wide compatibility. This means that you will successfully use it in various configurations. In combination with the DJI Goggles 2 and the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 apparatus will provide you with complete mobility and freedom! Moreover, the device supports Canvas mode. This allows you to customize the information displayed on the DJI Goggles 2 or DJI FPV Goggles V2 screens. Set the PID parameters and configure the system to best suit your habits!
Say goodbye to limitations - compatibility with various DJI devices
Get more opportunities. The DJI O3 Air Unit is compatible with the DJI FPV Goggles V2, which offers O3 video transmission, high resolution, long-range, high noise immunity, and low latency. It also works with DJI Goggles 2, which are distinguished by a lighter, smaller design and have built-in micro-OLED screens. The device also works in conjunction with the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, which is ergonomically shaped, equipped with Hall effect sticks, and allows you to use the M mode that allows you to perform even extremely complex maneuvers.
- DJI O3+ Flagship Transmission: Transform your video transmission experience. It supports a max video transmission quality of 1080p/100fps from up to 10 km.
- Next-Level Imaging Performance: Equipped with a 1/1.7-inch sensor, the DJI O3 Air Unit can shoot 4K/60fps video with a 155° super-wide FOV, giving you richer image details. It also comes with 20GB of built-in storage. D-Cinelike color mode allows you to make detailed color adjustments to your shots. The camera module can be used with the DJI Avata ND Filters Set (ND8/16/32).
- Canvas Mode: Canvas Mode lets you customize the OSD information on the screens of DJI Goggles 2 or DJI FPV Goggles V2, and adjust PID parameters.
Compact and Richly Compatible: Packed with richer compatibility in a lightweight body. DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 are also smaller in size.
Integrating DJI's cutting-edge video transmission technology into a lightweight and compact body, the DJI O3 Air Unit features excellent video transmission quality with high definition, low latency, and long distances. It comes with a 1/1.7-inch sensor, a 155° super-wide FOV, and rich compatibility, providing a powerful video transmission solution for your assembled aircraft.
- Matrix: 1/1.7" CMOS Effective Pixels: 48MP
- Lens: Field of View (FOV): 155° Equivalent Focal Length: 12.7mm Focal Length: 2.34mm Aperture: f/2.8 Focus Mode: FF Focus Range: 0.6m to ∞.
- ISO range: 100-6400 (Auto) 100-25600 (Manual)
- Snapshot: Roll Shutter
- Field of View (FOV): 155°
- Video resolution:
- With DJI Goggles 2: 4K @ 50/60FPS 2.7K @ 50/60/100FPS 1080p @ 50/60/100FPS
- With DJI FPV Goggles V2: 4K @ 50/60FPS 2.7K @ 50/60/100/120FPS @ 1080p 50/60/100/120FPS
- Video Format: MP4
- Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS): The product supports RockSteady technology.
- Weight: 8.3g (including coaxial cable)
Air Unit Module:
- Air Unit (without Camera Unit): Approx. 28g
- Air Unit (including Camera Unit): Approx. 36.4g
- Antenna: Approx. 3g
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- Transmission module: 32.5 x 30.5 x 14.5mm (L x W x H)
- Camera module: 21.2 x 20 x 19.5mm (L x W x H)
- Coaxial cable: 115mm (length )
- 3-in-1 cable: 100mm (length)
- Antenna: 85mm (length)
- Communication frequency:
- 2.400-2.4835 GHz (RX only)
- 5.725-5.850 GHz (RX and TX)
- Transmission power (EIRP): FCC: <33dBm CE: <14dBm SRRC: <30dBm
- Live view quality and end delay:
- With DJI FPV Goggles V2: 810p/120FPS video transmission quality: less than 28ms latency. 810p/60FPS video streaming quality: less than 40ms latency.
- With DJI Goggles 2: 1080p/60FPS video streaming quality: less than 30ms latency. 1080p/60FPS video streaming quality: less than 40ms latency.
- Video Transmission Range: 10km (FCC), 2km (CE), 6km (SRRC)
- Flight controller software supported: Compatibility with flight controller software that supports Betaflight. Please see the product FAQ for more information.
- Input Voltage: 7.4-26.4V
- Working temperature: -10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F)
- Channels: Auto mode support Manual mode support: 40 MHz: 1 channel; 20MHz: 3 channels; 10MHz: 3channels;
- Channel information: FCC / SRRC / CE: 40 MHz: Ch 1: 5794.5 MHz 20 MHz / 10 MHz: Ch 1: 5768.5 MHz Ch 2: 5804.5 MHz Ch 3: 5839.5 MHz
- Supported SD cards: MicroSD (up to 256GB)
- Recommended MicroSD cards:
- SanDisk Extreme U3 V30 A1 32GB microSDXC
- SanDisk Extreme Pro U3 V30 A1 32GB microSDXC
- Kingston Canvas Go! Plus U3 V30 A2 64GB microSDXC
- Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 64GB microSDXC
- Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 128GB microSDXC
- Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 256GB microSDXC
- Samsung PRO Plus U3 V30 A2 256GB microSDXC
- DJI Goggles supported: DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Goggles V2
- Supported DJI remote controllers: DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
- Using DJI Goggles 2 and tested in an outdoor open environment without interference.
- The 155° FOV is only available when using the 4:3 aspect ratio, and when the video recording specification is at 2.7K@50/60fps or 1080p@50fps/60fps; the aspect ratio is 16:9, and the video recording specification is at 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps.
- 4K/60fps videos do not support the aspect ratio of 4:3, and only support that of 16:9.
- 1x DJI 03 Air Unit Camera Module
- 1x DJI O3 Air Unit Transmission Module
- 1x DJI O3 Air Unit Antenna
- 1x DJI O3 Air Unit 3-in-1 Cable