DJI Digital FPV Fly More Combo (Goggles, Air Unit, Remote Controller - Mode 2) - Ultra Low Latency 720p 120FPS Digital HD
THE DJI FPV REMOTE CONTROLLER IS OPTIONAL AND NOT REQUIRED TO OPERATE THE DJI DIGITAL FPV SYSTEM.
The term "game changer" gets tossed around frequently in this industry. We believe DJI has done just that in developing these goggles and the ultra-low latency 720p 120fps HD FPV system behind them. You'll see the details and features below, and they are definitely impressive but the step up in performance and visual immersion this technology provides is something you have to experience for yourself to fully appreciate.
The crisp 720p image, unmatched 120Hz refresh rate, and adjustable (up to 54°) field of view provide new levels of immersion and performance in FPV goggles. The FPV feed can be set to 60fps in High Quality Mode to maximize bit rate for an incredibly vivid flight experience, or crank it up to 120fps in Low Latency Mode to prioritize performance for edge-of-your-seat HD racing like you never imagined possible. The DJI FPV System has as much to offer casual mid-range cruisers as it does hardcore racers and freestyle flyers.
8 DJI FPV Systems can fly together at a time for full digital racing sessions, and a spectator function allows a 2nd DJI FPV goggle to connect to your FPV feed for scenic ride alongs, or blowing minds with freestyle tricks. Record all the action to your goggle DVR at 720p 60fps, and don't forget the Air Unit is capable of recording at 1080p 60fps and 720p 120fps glory!
The optional DJI FPV Remote Controller ties the system together perfectly, allowing users to remotely set parameters of the DJI FPV Goggles, the DJI Air Unit, and the DJI FPV Camera. If you want to keep the trusty RC transmitter you know and love, that's totally fine too! Just be sure to pick up at least one DJI FPV Air Unit to go with these goggles and you've got an integrated airborne solution for FPV/HD Camera, HD DVR and VTX! Keep in mind that the DJI FPV System is good for 4KM of range, so you might want to upgrade your existing RC transmitter to a 900Mhz module like FrSky R9 or TBS Crossfire to keep up!
DJI took extra care making these goggles lighter and more comfortable than previous models. The overall fit and function of these goggles is fantastic, with the sleek and practical design touches and attention to detail that DJI renowned for. Thanks to adjustable FoV, IPD, and image scaling, you're sure to find your perfect settings settings.
So get ready to take off into a whole new world of FPV. The hype is real.
We carry the entire DJI FPV System product line, as well as spare replacement parts!
- Minimum End-to-End Latency within 28ms
- 720p 120 FPS Digital High Definition Display
- Focus Mode allocates most image bitrate for the center of the image where you need it most.
- Strong Anti-Interference
- Maximum of 8 channels (5.8GHz)
- 4KM safe transmission range
- Live stream broadcast
- Audience function lets another DJI FPV Goggle tune in to your signal
- Betaflight PID Tuning, more integration in the works
- 720p 60 FPS Onboard Recording
- Video Playback
- Engineered to be lighter and more comfortable
Remote Controller (Mode 2)
- Ultra Low Latency (>7ms) Between Controller & Air Unit
- 4KM Control Distance
- High Capacity Battery Ensures Longer Use Time
- Closed-Loop Software Operation
- 1080p 60fps / 720p 120fps DVR
- Powerful DJI HDL FPV Transmission System
- Embedded RC Receiver
- Multi Antenna Technology
- Durable Aluminum Housing
- Maximum 8 Channels
- 150° Ultra-Wide-Angle Lens
- Three Picture Modes for Different Scenarios (Standard/Racing/LED)
- Adjustable Brightness & Saturation
- Screen Size: 2 Inch x 2
- Screen Resolution (Single Screen): 1440×810
- Screen Refresh Rate: 120 Hz
- FOV: Adjustable from 30° to 54°
- Image Size: Adjustable from 50% to 100%
- Interpupillary Distance: Adjustable from 58 to 70mm
- Communication Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) FCC/MIC: <30 dBm; CE: <14 dBm; SRRC: <19 dBm
- Live View Mode: Low Latency Mode: 720p 120fps
- Live View Mode: High Quality Mode: 720p 60fps
- Video Format: MP4 (H.264)
- Supported Video Play Format: MP4, MOV, MKV (Video format: H.264; Audio format: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, MP3)
- Power Input: 7.4-17.6V
- Battery: 6.6 - 21.75V External Battery
- Total Power Consumption: 7W
- Supported Storage Card: MicroSD Cards with Capacities of up to 128GB
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Weight: Approx. 415 g (headband and antennas included)
- Dimensions: 184×122×110mm (w/ antennas) 202×126×110mm (w/o antennas)
Remote Controller (Mode 2)
- Operation Frequency 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Max. Transmission Distance (Unobstructed, free of interference) FCC/SRRC: 4 KM; CE: 0.7 KM
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) FCC: <30 dBm; CE: <14dBm; SRRC:<19dBm
- Operation Current/Voltage 0.6A @ 7.6V
- Operation Temperature 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Charging Temperature 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F)
- Weight 765g
- Remote Controller Intelligent Battery (WM37-4920mAh-7.6V)
- Battery Type LiPo 2S
- Capacity 4920mAh
- Voltage 7.6V
- Energy 37.39Wh
- Input Power 7.4-17.6 V, about 4-9 W
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) FCC/SRRC: <30 dBm;
- CE: <14 dBm
- Min. Latency (end-to-end) Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps): <28 ms
- High Quality Mode (720p/60fps): <40 ms
- Max. Transmission Distance FCC/SRRC: <4 km; CE: <0.7 km
- Video Format MP4 (Video format: H.264; Audio format: ACC-LC)
- I/O Interface USB-C, MMCX, 3-in-1 port, microSD card slot
- Supported Flight Control System F3, F4, F7
- Operating Temperature Range 32°to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Weight: Air Unit (Camera included): 45.8 g
- Air Unit Dimensions: 44×37.8×14.4mm
- Camera Dimensions: 27.4×21.1×20.1mm
- Coaxial Cable Length: 100mm
Channels Info FCC
- Channels: 8
- Channel 1: 5660
- Channel 2: 5695
- Channel 3: 5735
- Channel 4: 5770
- Channel 5: 5805
- Channel 6: 5878
- Channel 7: 5914
- Channel 8: 5839
- Channel 1: 5735
- Channel 2: 5770
- Channel 3: 5805
- Channel 8: 5839
- Channel 1: 5660
- Channel 2: 5700
- Channel 8: 5745
- Sensor 1/3.2'' CMOS; Effective Pixels: 4 M
- Lens 2.1 mm, f/2.1
- Shutter Rolling shutter
- ISO 100-25600
- FOV 150°(D); 122°(H); 93°(V)
- Dimension 22.1×21.1×20.1 mm
- Weight 8.2 g
- 1x DJI P1GS FPV Goggle
- 1x Goggle Strap
- 4x Antennas
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x USB Type C Cable
- 1x Carry Pouch
- 1x DJI FPV Remote Controller - Mode 2
- 1x Remote Controller Intelligent Battery
- 1x Camera
- 1x Air Unit Module
- 2x Air Unit Antenna (MMCX Elbow)
- 1x Coaxial Cable
- 1x Air Unit 3in1 Cable
Additional Media & Reviews
- Added support for recording AV IN analog video transmission.
- Fixed issue: display issues appeared in AV IN analog video transmission.
- Optimized AV IN analog video transmission to improve real-time performance.
- Added ability to customize the on-screen display information for the goggles, which supports 24 OSD items of information items in total. (To display GPS information, enable the UART port which is connected to the GPS in Betaflight software)
- Added ability to adjust frame rate and bit rate according to distance and channel bandwidth when the transmission distance is more than 1 km.
- Added support to connect the remote controller via USB cable to PC to play the simulator. (The simulator software needs to support USB HID input)
- After activating the goggles, it will enter Channel 1 by default.
- Optimized UI menu of PID Tuning.
- Optimized microSD card error type. “SD card full” appears when the microSD card is full during recording.
- Fixed issue: playback speed was slow when playing 120fps video on the goggles.
- Added Auto to Focus mode. If Auto is enabled, focus will automatically turn on or off based on the scene.
- Added 200mw and 500mw when selecting the max power limit for the video transmission. Make sure to follow local regulations when setting the max power limit.
- Added framing lines. If a DJI Osmo Action is attached to the aircraft, the size and positon of the framing lines can be adjusted to make sure that camera view can be displayed on the goggles.
- Added support for saving on-screen display information as subtitle files when recording by the goggles.
- Added screensaver for goggles.
- Changed DJI HDL to Sbus Baud Fast under Protocol in Device Info in Setting.
- Optimized multilingual text.
- Optimized display of AV IN analog video transmission. Added ability to adjust screen position and size.
- Added microSD card error prompt. “SD SLOW” appears when recording stops due to slow writing speed.
- Fixed issue: microSD card could still be formatted while recording.
- Fixed occasional issue: only the air unit would record even when both the air unit and goggles were set to record simultaneously.
- Fixed rare issue: UI interface froze during playback.
- Fixed issue: writing issue during recording caused the screen to blur or freeze.
- Fixed issue: to ensure safety during tuning and debugging, the air unit sent an enable or disable arming prevention command when entering or exiting the RC setting on the goggles or when plugging or unplugging the USB-C port of the air unit. The Betaflight Configurator also had a similar protection feature as the DJI FPV Air Unit. When both the Betaflight Configurator and the DJI FPV Air Unit were connected to the flight controller and were being operated simultaneously, the arming prevention may be accidentally disabled. In order to prevent such accidents, the DJI FPV Air Unit no longer sends disable arming prevention commands. Betaflight will evaluate whether to add to client ID to future flight controller firmware to improve security.
- Added ability to set the storage mode of the air unit or the goggles as Overwrite or Stop When Full.
- Added ability to set the protocol between the air unit and flight controller as Normal (S.Bus) or DJI HDL.
- Added display for public channel (CH8).
- Added firmware detection. A prompt will appear on the goggles if the firmware of the air unit, goggles and remote controller are not the same version.
- Fixed occasional issue: the remote controller was unable to unlock a third-party flight controller.
- Removed alert when the remote controller is in the public channel.
- Optimized the screen display when entering live view.
- Optimized the loading speed of files when entering playback.
- Optimized the battery level detection of the goggles.
- Optimized the viewing experience in Audience mode.
- Optimized the screen display of remote controller during calibration.