EMAX BNF Tinyhawk II 1-2S Racing Drone w/ Runcam Nano2
All product containing lithium batteries must be shipped by a ground shipping method.
Be advised that this model is NOT compatible with the latest 2019+ FrSky ACCESS protocol transmitters without the use of FrSky's external XJT module for ACCESS transmitters for D8 mode capability.
In their endless search for perfected flight performance, the engineers at EMAX have revisited the Tinyhawk platform in order to optimize the experience in the all new Tinyhawk 2. With improvements made in every area, pilots will be able to navigate their craft through a variety of situations!
We also carry the Tinyhawk and Tinyhawk S!
We recommend the following RDQ Series LiPo Batteries for this quad:
- Increased power by 7% with new motors.
- Improved video transmission. More power (200mW) and more filtration.
- New camera. Runcam Nano2 provides crisp colors, wide dynamic range, and sharp optics at an incredibly low weight!
- Adjustable camera angle. Tinyhawk II can adjust to different flight styles.
- Throttle response LED system.
- More durable frame redesigned for resilience.
- Wheelbase: 75mm
- Dry Weight: 31.2g
- All Up Weight: 43.5g with 1x 450mAh 1S battery
- Frame Material: Polypropylene
- Stator Size: 0802
- Kv: 16000kv
- Propeller Mount: Push-On Avan TH-style
- Propeller: Avan Turtlemode 4-Blade
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 mode)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3" 700TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio Connected
- 1x Tiny hawk 2 BNF
- 1x EMAX 450mAh 1S HV Battery
- 1x EMAX 300mAh 2S HV Battery
- 2x CCW + 2x CW Spare Props
- 1x 1S-2S USB LiPo Charger
- 1x Screwdriver + Hardware Kit