EMAX BNF TinyHawk II Freestyle Quad - FRSKY
All product containing lithium batteries must be shipped by a ground shipping method.
Be advised that this model is NOT compatible with the latest 2019+ FrSky ACCESS protocol transmitters without the use of FrSky's external XJT module for ACCESS transmitters for D8 mode capability.
Following the groundbreaking performance of the predecessor, comes the newly re-invented Tinyhawk II Freestyle, the perfect beginner outdoor FPV quad!
- Durable aerospace grade 3k woven carbon fiber
- BlHeli_S ESC
- F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware) Flight Controller
- RunCam Nano 2 FPV camera
- More powerful VTX with 25/100/200mw power levels
- Smart Audio connected
- FRSKY D8 compatible
- Efficient Emax 1103 7000Kv brushless motors
- Avan Rush 2.5" props
- Wheelbase: 115mm
- Dry Weight: 49g
- All Up Weight: 79g with 2x 450mAh 1S battery
- Frame Material: Carbon Fiber
- Stator Size: 1103
- Kv: 7000kv
- Propeller Mount: T-mount, 1.5mm shaft
- Propeller: Avan Rush 2.5"
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 mode)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0 Duo
- Ham radio license required for use in North America.
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable (set to stay at 25mW until armed)*
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3" 700TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio Connected
- 1x Tinyhawk II Freestyle BNF
- 2x EMAX 450mAh 1S HV Battery
- 1x 1S USB LiPo Charger
- 1x Hardware Kit