Emax RSIII Series 2207 2100Kv Motor
The Emax RSIII motor is rated at 2207, which is a classic stator size for racing and freestyle, and works off 2100Kv, which is ideal for 4-6S 5" quads.
Behold the RS3 (Race Spec III) motor from EMAX—the perfect fusion of top-level performance and an affordable price point. Designed from the ground up for drone racing, the RSIII optimizes voltages up to 6S LiPOs, while its 4mm Titanium alloy bearing shaft ensures smooth and efficient rotations. Get ready to experience unimaginable speed, total precision, and unmatched endurance—the RSIII is ready to revolutionize the racing circuit!
Titanium alloy shaft
16x16mm hole pattern
- 120mm 20 AWG silicone wire
- Staggeringly light 29.3g with 2cm wires for the 2207 size makes the EMAX RS3 one of the lightest racing motors available. Available in 1800kv/2100kv/2500kv as well as 2306 stator size for those who desire a lightweight freestyle motor or low end torque race motor.
- While the RS3 is extremely lightweight, no attention was spared towards the durability of this platform. EMAX took what they learned with the near indestructible ECO II line and applied this to the RS3 to provide high performance without the sacrifice of durability that many race motors make.
- The RS3 has been under testing for the last 6 months with the fastest pilots on the planet to truly test the limits in terms of capability to withstand heat. The feedback from these pilots has been that the EMAX RS3 withstands excessive heat on 2100kv 6S without burning unlike any other motor they have tested to date.
- Diameter: 26.9mm
- No.of cells: 3-6S 2100KV
- Weight: 29.4g(W/O Silicone Wire) 2100KV
Prop adapter shaft thread: M5
Bearing Shaft: 4mm
- Shaft Thread: CW
- Lead: 20#AWG 120mm
- Idle Current (10V): 1.5A
- Internal Resistance: 54mΩ
- Peak Current (6S): 50A
- Max Power (6S): 1260W
- 1x Emax RSIII Series 2207 2100Kv Motor
5x M3x8 Screw
5x M3x7 Screw
5x M3x6 Screw
1x Aluminum M5 nylock nut
- 1x Washer and Screw for shaft