Flywoo VRX 1G2-1G3 Dual 9CH 1.2/1.3GHz Analog Goggle Receiver Module
Original price $89.99 - Original price $89.99
$89.99 - $89.99
Current price $89.99
Flywoo 1G2-1G3 VRX boasts a wide 9CH range from 1080-1360MHz and two Y-shaped 1.2G antennas for stable signal connectivity. Alongside, the included Notch Filter (868/915 MHz) which filters out other similar frequencies for clear FPV visuals.
- Wide Receiving Frequency Range: The FLYWOO1.2/1.3GHz Dual VRX Video Receiver has a receiving frequency range of 9CH, covering a wide range from 1080MHz to 1360MHz.
- Dual Antenna Design: With two Y-shaped 1.2G antennas, the Flywoo receiver module ensures stable and reliable signal reception for an uninterrupted FPV experience.
- Notch Filter Included: The FLYWOO 1.2GHz VRX Notch Filter (868/915 MHz) included in the box helps eliminate interference from other devices operating at similar frequencies, ensuring a clear video feed.
- Receiving Frequency: 9CH (1080MHz to 1360MHz)
- RX Sensitivity: -95dBm
- Dual Input: 5V/2.54 9 PIN socket, compatible with FATSHARK/SKYZONE FPV Goggles
- Button Control: Lock and Select Frequency
- Channel LED: 9CH LED
- RSSI LEDs: RSSI0/RSSI1
- Current Consumption: 0.4A @5V
- Video Format: NTSC or PAL
- Video Output Impedance: 75Ω, Typ.
- Audio Subcarrier Frequency: 6.5MHz & 6.0MHz
- ANT. Input Impedance: 50Ω, Typ.
- RF Connector: SMA
Product User Guide
- Press and hold the LOCK button for 3 seconds to unlock the channel. The UNLOCK LED will light up, and the buzzer will sound once.
- Press the CHANNEL button to select the frequency. The LED will light up, and the buzzer will sound once.
- The RSSI0/RSSI1 LEDs, respectively display the signal strength of the two receiver modules.
- The new frequency will be saved if no button action is taken within 3 seconds.
- 1x Flywoo VRX 1G2-1G3 Dual 9CH 1.2/1.3GHz Analog Goggle Receiver Module
- 2x Flywoo 1.2GHz VRX Notch Filter (868/915 MHz)
- 2x Flywoo 1.2GHz Antennas