GEPRC TinyRadio ELRS Remote Controller 2.4GHz
TinyRadio ELRS Remote Controller is a new generation remote control system developed based on the ExpressLRS open-source project. ExpressLRS sets new standards for long-range connection, low latency, and a maximum refresh rate of 500Hz.
The TinyRadio adopts a simplified design to minimize the difficulty of use. It has an ergonomic design, so it is more comfortable to hold. It has a built-in ELRS module, available in 915/868MHz and 2.4GHz versions, and an adjustable power of up to 500mW with a replaceable antenna design. The remote control distance can reach more than 2KM under ideal conditions. The TinyRadio ELRS Controller supports upgrading remote control firmware through a USB interface, and can upgrade the ELRS module firmware through WIFI.
Supports wireless connection to computer drone simulator via Bluetooth. It supports two 18650 batteries for ultra-long battery life. 8 low latency channels can meet most of the needs of beginners and professionals.
Check out all our RC transmitters! and our GEPRC selection!
- Built-in ELRS 915MHz/2.4GHz
- Functional “less is more” design, Easy to carry
- 2KM+ flight range(subject to the environment)
- 500mW adjustable power
- 8 super low latency channels
- Replaceable antenna
- Two replaceable 18650 batteries
- Support USB-C charging
- Custom remote control system
- Fully compatible with drone simulators
- Size：147x135x71mm (Not including antenna)
- Adapted Drone Type: Multirotor, Airplane
- Frequency band：915MHz FCC /868MHz EU /2.4GHz ISM
- Input voltage：6.6-8.4V
- Antenna interface: SMA
- Channel：8 channel
- Charging interface: USB-C
- Firmware upgrade: Support
- Bluetooth joystick: Support
- 1 x TinyRadio
- 1x 18650 tray
- 1 x Instruction manual
- Batteries Not Included
Tips: TinyRadio ELRS Radio Controller Firmware Upgrade Guide