HobbyWing Skywalker 32Bit V2 3-4S Individual 40A ESC
The HobbyWing Skywalker 40A-V2 ESC offers superior performance for air applications with its 32-bit microprocessor running up to 96 MHz, DEO technology to improve throttle response and efficiency, and Normal/Reverse Brake Modes for reduced landing distance. An integrated search mode helps you find lost aircraft, making the Skywalker 40A V2 a reliable and powerful choice for RC enthusiasts.
Note: This ESC will not work with BLHeli_32 ESC Firmware
- High performance 32-bit microprocessor (with a running frequency of up to 96MHz)
- DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization) Technology that greatly improves throttle response driving efficiency and reduces ESC temperature.
- Separate programming cable for connecting the ESC to a LED (program box - Sold Separately) that allows users to program the ESC anytime and anywhere.
- Normal and Reverse brake modes that can effectively shorten the landing distance for the aircraft.
- Search mode can help users find the aircraft by the alarm beeps after the aircraft falls into the complex environment.
- Multiple protection features such as start-up, ESC thermal, capacitor thermal, over-current, over-load, abnormal input voltage and throttle signal the loss will effectively prolong the life of the ESC
- p/n: 80060022
- Model: 40A V2
- Refresh rate of the throttle signal: 50Hz to 432Hz.
- Cont.Current: 40A
- Peak.Current: 60A
- Input Vol (Lipo): 3-4S
- BEC Output: 5V @ 5A (Switch-mode)
- Size (mm): 60 x 25 x 8mm
- Weight(g): 36g
- Wires input: 14AWG-100mm
- Wires output: 16AWG-75mm
- Output connectors: 3.5 Gold Connectors (Female)
- Programming: Stick / LED program box
- Firmware update: N/A
- Weight: 36g
- HobbyWing Skywalker 32Bit V2 3-4S Individual 40A ESC