Hobbywing XRotor F722 3-6S 30x30 Stack/Combo (F7 FC / 32Bit 65A 4in1 ESC)
The Hobbywing XRotor F722 Stack/Combo packs in the latest tech: 65A (x4) ESCs, BLHeli_32 DShot 1200 support, two 5V BECs, plus a voltmeter module that lets your FC know your battery's voltage and amperage in real-time! The F7 Flight Controller offers OSD, voltage monitoring, two BECs, and an interface for the DJI image transmission system. Build the perfect multirotor with this feature-packed, powerful combo!
XRotor 65A 4in1 ESC
High performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 120MHz for excellent performance.
Third generation BLHeli_32 code can support up to 128KHz PWM output frequency, which can be compatible with more motors.
All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
Code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
Also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost aircraft.
STM32 F722 MCU allows the FC to run the PID looptime and gyro with higher frequency.
Onboard OSD microchip which supports the DMA mode allows users to adjust its parameters via the Betaflight software. (Note: the OSD is controlled by the F4 MCU.)
The FC supports Betaflight firmware and allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight software is more applicable to FPV racing.
Onboard Flash chip can record and save flight/black box data allowing users to adjust the setup of their aircraft easily.
Compatible with various receivers like SBUS, SUMH, SUMD, SPEKTRUM1024/2048, XBUS and etc.
LED strip signal output port allows users to adjust the color and flash mode of the LED strip via the FC.
Volt/Amp monitoring port allows users to check the battery voltage (BAT port) and current (CRT port, extra current meter is needed).
Buzzer output port allows users to connect external buzzer(s) to the FC for warning or informing the flight status of the aircraft.
Micro USB port allows users to connect the FC to a PC to flash firmware and adjust parameters.
- Board load 5V and 10V BEC, both can output 2A. It can supply power for receiver, VTX, LED lamp and others devices.
SpecificationsXRotor F7 FC
- Compatible with (Multirotors) Quadcopters
- Firmware HOBBYWING_XROTORF7CONV
- FC Programming Supported
- Programming via Betaflight/ Cleanflight-configurator
- Compatible with (Modes) PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150,
- Dshot300, Dshot600, PROSHOT1000
- Compatible with (Transmitters) PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL
- OSD Built-in
- Voltage Monitoring Supported
- Current Monitoring Supported
- External Buzzer Supported
- LED Control Supported
- BEC 5V @ 1.5A ; 10V @ 1.5A
- Size 32x32mm
- Weight 3.3g
XRotor 65A BLHeli_32 ESC
- LiPo Power input: 3-6S
- Cont.Current: 65Ax4
- Burst Current: 80Ax4
- BEC Output: 5V@ 0.5A
- Input wires: 12AWG-130mm* (Red/Black)
- Output Wire: No wires but solder tabs
- Connectors: (In/Out) XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on) /no
- Weight / Size: 15.0g / 32.7x18.4x6.2mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5x30.5mm
- Throttle Calibration: Supported
- ESC Programming: BLHeliSuite32
- 1x Hobbywing XRotor F722 3-6S 30x30 Stack/Combo (F7 FC / 32Bit 65A 4in1 ESC)
- 1x Hardware Set
- 1x AMASS XT60 Connector
- 1x Cable Set