Matek ELRS-R24-V 2.4GHz Vario Receiver
Matek impresses yet again with this advanced Express LRS Vario receiver for use in FPV wings!
- Specific for the Gliders and other fixed-wings.
- Small in form factor, It can be installed in gliders with restricted payload bays such as DLG’s and high performance slopers. Not needing to install an additional altimeter/variometer also saves room and weight.
- The built in barometer provides vertical speed telemetry. The variometer sounds both ascending and descending tones, so you will know whether you are in lift or sink without having to look at your transmitter.
- with ExpressLRS firmware and CRSF protocol, this will also give you other telemetry data like battery voltage, current and GPS related
- ExpressLRS Firmware: ESP8285, SX1281
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM (2400~2480MHz)
- Antenna Connector: IPEX MHF-1
- Telemetry Power: 12dbm
- CRSF-PWM-V converter with barometer integrated
- PWM Outputs: 7 (6x with power rails, PWM8 is just a signal pad)
- PWM Frequency: 50, 100, 160, 330, 400Hz configurable
- PWM Resolution: 4x 1024 position + 3x 128 position(ExpressLRS 2.0 Wide switch mode)
- UARTS: 1 for GPS
- Input Voltage: 36V Max. battery voltage sense (1K:10K voltage divider built-in)
- Compatible with external Current sensor (0~3.3V)
- RxBt,Curr,Capa,Bat%,GPS telemetry and VSpd(Vario)
- Power Dissipation: 50mA(binding), 90mA(wifi mode)
- No 5V regulator built-in, Servos must be powered via 5V pad on CRSF-PWM-V board by external 5V source.
- Failsafe value configurable
- Dimensions: 27x16mm,
- Weight: 5g w/ antenna and 2.54 pins
- 1x Matek ELRS-R24-V 2.4GHz Vario Receiver
- 1x Antenna