MenaceRC Periscope FPV Receiver Antenna RHCP
The Periscope Antenna 5.8Ghz Omni gets the active part of the antenna above your head for clearer signal for not only flying behind yourself but in all directions.
Proven technology of the Periscope used from Menace RC's Raptor range of small compact Omni antennas that deliver a smooth radiation pattern and a high axial ratio with its unique PCB pagoda construction designed by Maarten Baert.
- 5.8Ghz above your melon with excellent omni directional
- Tuned longer coaxial cable for minimal losses.
- Unique PCB construction allows manufacturing within fine tolerances
- Clearer video reception with upto 20% greater signal received than other omni antenna topology with higher gain
- High Axial Ratio for reversed polarity rejection.
- Robust injection moulded case for crash protection
- Centre frequency 5.8 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5550 – 6050 MHz
- Matching S11 < -20dB, VSWR <1.22
- Gain: 1.09dB with efficiency: 92%
- Axial Ratio <1.3
- Beam width: 360 degrees
- eft or Right Hand Circular Polarised ( LHCP or RHCP)
- SMA 90 Degree Connector
- Height: 138mm
- Weight: 14grams