NewBeeDrone Max Comfort Goggle Foam for DJI Goggles V2
No Light Leak. No Compromise. Max Comfort.
Finally a quality goggle foam to match the quality of the DJI Goggles.
Are you tired of the stock DJI goggle foam that leaks light or is just plain uncomfortable? Have you tried other aftermarket DJI goggle foams that don't fit right or make it difficult to breathe from your your nose? We've tried them all too and none of them come close to the quality and comfort of the NewBeeDrone Max Comfort Goggle Foam for DJI Goggles.
Created from Soft Touch NewBeeDrone Comfort Foam, our goggle foam is perfectly sculpted to fit all face shapes. Some foams are too thin and make goggles uncomfortable. Others are too thick and make goggles stick out too far, throwing off the balance and making them feel heavy. The NewBeeDrone Max Comfort Goggles Foam is the perfect compromise at 23mm at its thickest and 14mm at its thinnest. We named them Max Comfort for a reason.
Also included is an optional V Pad to eliminate that last little bit of light leak around the bridge of the nose that plagues some pilots.
Throw out that old, sweaty, ill fitting goggle foam and get the NewBeeDrone Max Comfort Goggle Foam for DJI Goggles.
- Easy to apply and remove.
- Eliminates light leak with included, optional V Pad for the bridge of the nose.
- Made out of extra comfortable, Soft Touch NewBeeDrone Comfort Foam.
- Perfectly sculpted to fit all faces.
- The perfect thickness for comfort and goggle balance.
- 23mm at its thickest.
- 14mm at its thinnest.
- Color: Black, Olive, Dark Turquoise
- 1x NewBeeDrone Max Comfort Goggle Foam for DJI Goggles
- 1x Set of Velcro Squares
Are you looking for an upgraded DJI goggle strap to replace that loose fitting, stock goggle strap? Check out FatStraps!