BetaFPV BNF Meteor75 Pro 1S HD Brushless 75mm Whoop w/ HDZero & Nano Cam - Frsky
All products with batteries must be shipped by a ground shipping method.
The new epic 1S HD digital whoop quadcopter boasts impressive visuals and powerful performance. Upgraded frame from Meteor75 and 45mm props make it the largest 1S whoop quadcopter with greater thrust and lift, equipped with a lighter 1.1g canopy, easy to carry the Walksnail or HDZero Digital VTX system, bringing immersive flight experience and impactful images to the pilots. Combined with F4 1S 5A FC, 1102 22000KV motors and new larger BT2.0 550mAh 1S battery, it makes the Meteor75 Pro HD quadcopter faster, more responsive, and flight time, which would be ideal for FPV racing or acrobatic flying indoors or outdoors.
Make sure to check out our other Pre-Built quads and all our BetaFPV gear!
- The upgraded frame that fits 45mm props perfectly makes Meteor75 Pro the largest 1S whoop drone. Powered with 1102 22000KV motors, it performs smoothly in the air and is maneuverable for freestyle tricks.
- It features a roomier battery slot that can accommodate a bigger battery such as BT2.0 550mAh 1S battery, which provides a larger capacity and higher discharge rate, bringing more flight time and robust flight performance to the quadcopter.
- Ultralight weight for Meteor75 Pro HD 35.77g (Walksnail)/ 34.87g (HDZero), this largest 1S drone combined with Walksnail or HDZero HD digital VTX system gives pilots an immersive flight experience and impactful visuals.
- Micro Canopy Lite has an adjustable camera lens of 0-40°. This new canopy weighs only 1.1g, which is very suitable for HD digital VTX drone, and the open design makes the electronics cooler better.
- Equipped with F4 1S 5A flight controller (Serial ELRS 2.4G or SPI Frsky). The ELRS 2.4G RX version comes with the default ELRS V2.0 firmware and supports being upgraded to ELRS V3.0 separately without flashing Betaflight flight controller firmware. The SPI Frsky version can be also used as the PNP version to connect external receiver due to the two UART ports on the board.
- The various colors of the spare parts including the Meteor75 Pro frame and Micro Canopy Lite, offer pilots more choices. Using them with BETAFPV waterslide decals, pilots can easily DIY and build their unique whoop drones.
HDZero Nano Lite Camera is designed for feather-lite drones where every gram counts. At a weight as low as 1.5g, combined with the new Whoop Lite VTX at 4.5g with 0.4g dipole antenna enables a world’s-first production digital FPV solution of about 7g. The HDZero Whoop lite Bundle supports 1-3S power input with 25mW/200mW RF power and is capable of recording in 720P/60FPS with super low latency of less than 19ms. What's more, pilots can activate and configure its OSD function on Betaflight Configurator.
Meteor75 Pro HD VS Meteor75 HD
Upgraded from Meteor75 HD, the Meteor75 Pro HD is the largest 1S HD digital whoop drone with 45mm propellers, which is able to generate more thrust and lift. It comes with a 1.1g Micro Canopy Lite, a 550mAh larger battery, and higher KV motors. The total weight of Meteor75 Pro HD is lighter than Meteor75 HD, making it more agile and easier to handle.
Powerful 1S Drone Combo
Even carrying the HD digital VTX system, Meteor75 Pro HD still performs well in power and speed thanks to its upgraded frame that is suitable for 45mm props, allowing it to be the largest 1S power whoop drone with greater thrust and lift. Fit out with 1102 22000KV motors and BT2.0 550mAh 1S battery, this 1S drone combo has an excellent thrust-to-weight ratio performance and provides an immersive flight experience to pilots.
- Item: Meteor75 Pro Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (1S HD Digital VTX)
- Flight Time: 5:30 (Walksnail)/ 5:40 (HDZero)
- Camera Adjustable Angle: 0-40°
- Motors: 1102 22000KV Motor
- Battery: BT2.0 550mAh 1S Battery
- Frame: Meteor75 Pro Brushless Whoop Frame
- Propellers: Gemfan 45mm 3-Blade Propellers
- Canopy: BETAFPV Micro Canopy Lite
- Weight Without Battery: 35.77g (Walksnail)/34.87g (HDZero)
- Receiver: Serial ELRS 2.4G/SPI Frsky/TBS
- FC&ESC: F4 1S 5A FC (Serial ELRS 2.4G) V2.0/F4 1S 5A FC (SPI Frsky) V3.0
- VTX Power Output: 350mW (Walksnail), 25mW/200mW (HDZero)
- VTX: Walksnail Avatar HD Mini 1S Lite Kit/HDZero Whoop Lite Bundle
- Camera: Wanlksnail Avatar Lite Camera/HDZero Nano Lite Camera
- 1x (PRE-ORDER) BetaFPV BNF Meteor75 Pro 1S HD Brushless 75mm Whoop w/ HDZero & Nano Cam - Frsky
- 2x BT2.0 550mAh 1S Battery
- 1x Type-C USB Cable
- 1x BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- 4x 45mm 3-Blade Props (1.5mm Shaft)
- 1x Screwdriver
- 1x VTX USB Cable (Walksnail or HDZero Version)
- 1x Pack of Screws