(PRE-ORDER) GEPRC BNF CineLog20 4S 2" Cinewhoop w/ Analog & Micro Cam - ELRS 2.4GHz
For the shooting needs of complex indoor environments, GEPRC has recently released the 2" Cinewhoop CineLog20. Available in Link Wasp, O3 Air Unit, Walksnail, and Analog the four mainstream video transmission systems on the market.
The CineLog20 continues the CineLog series with a lightweight pusher design, and the redesigned camera gimbal vibration reduction solution provides an excellent mounting platform for O3 Air Unit shooting, which can achieve an excellent anti-shake effect. The O3 AIR Unit version can shoot 4K 60fps video without mounting any camera. It is lighter in weight and has a longer battery life.
It adopts GEPRC SPEEDX2 1303.5 5500KV motor and GEP-F411-35A AIO. Equipped with Emax 4-blade propellers, a reasonable and efficient power system makes the CineLog20 very quiet and has a long battery life, making your flight and shooting more assured. Using the one-piece injection molding camera mount, you can quickly mount GEPRC naked GoPro 8/9/10/11 cameras, Action2, insta360 Go2, Peanut, and other light and small action cameras.
Find the recommended 4S 450-750mAh batteries here!
Check out our other pre-built quads, as well as the rest of our GEPRC selection.
- Designed to mount a shock-absorbing gimbal under the independent FPV camera to reduce jello of FPV Goggles image, with good anti-shake effect.
- Provide mainstream Link Wasp, O3 AIR Unit, and Walksnail HD video transmission versions, Bind-N-Fly to save the trouble of building and tuning.
- 2-inch pusher design, small size and lightweight, more suitable for complex and narrow environments flight shooting.
- SPEEDX2 1303.5 5500KV motor with Emax four-blade propellers make the flight shooting unhurried.
- Continuing the vibration-dampening structure of the CineLog series, which can effectively eliminate the jello of the image caused by the body when flying with a Naked GoPro mounted.
- The GEPRC Team’s splendid tuning and overall flight feel are delicate and flexible.
- Model: GEPRC BNF Cinelog20 HD 4S 2" Cinewhoop w/ Walksnail Avatar & Micro Cam - ELRS 2.4GHz
- Frame: GEP-CL20
- Wheelbase: 100mm
- Gimbal plate: 2.0mm
- Top plate: 2.5mm
- Bottom plate: 1.5mm
- FC system: GEP-F411-35A AIO
- MCU: STM32F411CEU6
- Gyro: ICM 42688-P
- OSD: Betaflight OSD w/AT7456E chip
- ESC: 8Bit 35A
- VTX: GEPRC 5.8GHz@600mW
- Camera: Caddx Ratel2
- Antenna: GEPRC Peano 5.8G RHCP MMCX
- Motor: GR1303.5 5500KV
- Propeller: EMAX Avan Micro 2×2.4×4
- Receiver: ELRS2.4G
- Recommended battery: LiHv 4S 450mah-660mah
- Flight time: 4-6min
- 1x CineLog20 Analog
- 2x 2-inch propellers (pairs)
- 1x Naked GoPro Base
- 2x M15×150mm battery strap
- 2x Battery Silicone Pads
- 2x EVA Landing Pads
- 1x Set of screws
- 1x L-shaped screwdriver (1.5mm)
- 1x Antenna fixed tube
- 1x 4S Naked GoPro power cable (with balanced terminal head)
- 2x EVA damping rings of guards
- 1x TBS Antenna mount (Vertical Type)
- 1x TBS Antenna mount (Horizontal Type)
- 1x TBS Antenna printed parts
The screw package includes:
- 3x M2×12mm cup head screws
- 2x M2×5mm round head screws
- 1x M2×8mm round head screw with pad
- 3x M2×7mm round head screws
- 2x M2×8mm round head screws
- 2x M2 iron nuts
- 1x self-clinching nut