RadioMaster R81 2.4GHz Frsky D8 Protocol Micro Receiver
Radiomaster R81 is a FrSky D8 compatible receiver with dual antennas, SBUS out, and a tiny size. Very similar to the FrSky XM+.
Check out the rest of our RC receivers and all our RC transmitters, modules, and accessories!
- Channels: 8CH
- Frequency range: 2400-2483.5Mhz
- Power input range: 4.5-6V
- Signal format: FrSky D8 Compatible
- Output format: SBUS (Inverted)
- Support return: support return RSSI
- Control distance: more than 1km
- Antenna length: Approximaltly 6cm
- Size: 17x11 mm
- Weight: 2g
- 1x RadioMaster R81 SBUS D8 2.4GHz Nano Receiver
1. Press and hold the BIND button on the receiver then connect power. After approximately 3 seconds, the receiver LED will be RED, the receiver is now in bind mode
2. Select the D8 protocol for the multi-protocol menu of your remote control, and press the [BIND] option, the red light of the receiver will flash indicating successful bind
3. Exit bind mode on your remote control and disconnect power to the receiver then power the receiver once more. The LED will now be solid RED indicated the bind is now done. If not please repeat step 1 and 2
1. Press the BIND button once within 10 seconds of th eceiver being powered on, and the receiver will save all the current channel values of the remote control as the fail-safe value
2. 10 seconds after the receiver is powered on, the BIND button function will be disabled to prevent accidental changes to to the fail-safe settings while preparing the model for flight
This receiver has a total of 9 channels. 8 channels + an RSSI output channel.
Channels 1-8 are controlled by the remote controller, the 9th channel is the signal strength RSSI value output by the receiver itself, which can be read by the flight controller and sent to the OSD device Show