RadioMaster RP1 V2 2.4GHz ELRS Nano Receiver
Note: The packaging in this product will mention V2, however the software is confirmed ELRS V3.
The Nano receivers, developed by Jye Smith of ExpressLRS, have ESP8285 MCU and SX1280 RF chip. RP1 has a UFL antenna socket while RP2 has a built-in ceramic antenna, making it super light and small. Both have WIFI built in, allowing you to upgrade firmware and configure the Receiver via WebUI. Both RP1 and RP2 have low-latency, high-refresh-rate RF module, making them ideal for FPV and long-range. Furthermore, their ultra-light Nano size allows you to fit them anywhere, from whoops to fixed-wing models. The EP1 comes with ELRS Firmware V3 pre-installed and a TCXO oscillator for solid connection & reliability.
Check out the RP2 if that fits your needs more!
- TCXO oscillator for solid connection & reliability.
- Improved PCB design is better for heat dissipation.
- ELRS Firmware V3 (pre-installed)
- LED on the top side of PCB.
- Solder pads are improved and easier to solder to.
- Open-source receiver based on ExpressLRS
- Upgraded rigid antenna with greater durability and performance
- Item: RP1 Nano ExpressLRS 2.4ghz Receiver
- Type: ISM
- Antenna: 65mm 2.4ghz T Antenna
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz / F1000Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Working voltage: 5v
- Weight: 2.2g (Including antenna)
- Dimension: 13mmx11mmx3mm
- Firmware Version: ExpressLRS v3.0 pre-installed
- FW Target: RadioMaster RP1/2 2400 RX
- Bus interface: CRSF
- 1x RadioMaster RP1 V2 2.4GHz ELRS Nano Receiver
- 1x 65mm UFL 2.4Ghz T Antenna
- 1x User Manual