Runcam Phoenix 2 Nano Camera
The Runcam Phoenix 2 Nano is both great daylight and low-light FPV camera, equipped with an improved 1/2" WDR image sensor and high-quality M8 lens.
The Phoenix 2 Nano features a high 1000 TVL picture with a 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio option, WDR CMOS, and fast image processing. This Nano camera has the same CPU and 1/2'' high-performance image sensor as the RunCam Phoenix 2, however, the RunCam Phoenix 2 Nano produces vivid high-resolution pictures.
Thanks to the 1/2'' super global WDR image sensor and the ƒ/2.0 big aperture 7G glass lens, the Phoenix 2 Nano's low light performance is even better than the RunCam Eagle. The customized high-quality 7 layers of glass lens have a ƒ/2.0 aperture which brings less red lens flare and less purple fringing effect. These lenses are also used on the RunCam Split Nano3. Compared to the RunCam Micro Eagle, the Phoenix 2 Nano has way less digital shimmer and a much clearer image.
This is one of the best nano FPV cameras on the market with a top-of-the-line performance at a competitive price.
- 1/2" big image sensor
- f/2.0 big aperture
- Excellent low-light performance
- Product Name: RunCam Phoenix 2 Nano
- Image Sensor: 1/2" CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1000TVL
- Lens: 2.1mm(M8)FOV155° (4:3)
- Screen Format: 4:3 / 16:9 switchable
- Mirror/Flip: Available
- Signal System: PAL / NTSC Switchable
- S/N Ratio: >50dB (AGC OFF)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto
- Auto Gain Control (AGC) Auto
- Min. Illumination: 0.001Lux@1.2F
- WDR: Global WDR
- Day/Night: Color/BW/EXT/Auto
- Menu Control: Cable Control
- Power: DC 5-36V
- Current: 190mA@5V/80mA@12V
- Housing Material: ABS
- Net Weight: 5g
- Dimensions: 14x14x22mm
- 1x Runcam Phoenix 2 Nano 1000TVL 2.1mm FPV Camera - Silver