S-180A1 Large Heat Resistant Silicone Soldering Work Mat w/ Magnets
This build mat is for those of us who always seem to have several builds going at any given time. If you constantly have multiple quads in different states of repair (and disrepair), this mat has plenty of compartments to help keep all your guts and hardware organized. The tool holders along the top edge are perfect for your RDQ Drivers and the tweezers from the RDQ Toolkit. There's room for your Tip Cleaner, RDQ Solder, and other tools up there too. Several magnetic dividers help keep track of tiny screws and make transferring them off of your driver a bit easier. The front edge has an imperial and metric ruler, great for checking your antenna lengths. "Heat resistant" is no joke. We left a TS-100 on the mat at full blast for at least 10 minutes. The silicone whitens slightly with heat, but after the heat is removed it returns to normal with barely a speck to show for it.
Be sure to check out all our tools & building supplies!
- Durable, high heat resistant, non-slip silicone
- 17 tool holders
- 49 Numbered 21x4mm Compartments
- 128 Numbered 6x6mm Compartments
- 8 2mm Slots (good for holding PCBs)
- 4 Magnetic Sections
- Various other compartments (See image for dimensions)
- High quality, non-toxic, odorless material.
- Easy to clean with soap and water.
- Max. Temperature: 500C
- Dimensions: 550x350x7mm (21.6x13.8 inches)
- Weight: 758g
- 1x S-180A1 Large Heat Resistant Silicone Soldering Work Mat