Skydroid 150CH 5.8GHz True Diversity FPV Receiver Module for Smartphone - USB OTG
Please do all research as to your devices capabilities and what is required to be used to view the feed sent from this device. VLC media player on Windows 10/11 works with minimal lag per our testing.
This handy little gadget lets you view and record 5.8GHz FPV feeds on your Android mobile devices, and PC!
Check out all our FPV receiver modules, and FPV monitors!
The video review is for an eachine branded version, but the device is the same.
- 150CH 5.8Ghz analog signal, 1500 scans cover all bands.
- 640x480 30fps,
- Can display frequency spectrum, to check the signal strength of antenna or transmitter.
- Support dual display on smartphone, can be used as VR goggles.
- Frequency : 5645MHz~5945MHz
- Channel: 150CH
- Resolution : 640*480 30fps
- Working Current : USB 5V 190mA
- Connector : RP-SMA
- Antenna Impedance: 50Ω
- Antenna Gain: 5db
- Working Temp. : -10~65℃
- Please calibrate it before use
- Usage: Support Win7, Win10, and Smart Phones such as Android
- Weight: 29g
Please calibrate it in open area, 30m away from transmitter. Power on the device while holding the menu button to enter into calibration mode.
Android App APK
- 1x Sky droid 150CH 5.8GHz True Diversity FPV Receiver Module for Smartphone - USB OTG
- 2x Linear Dipole Antenna (RP-SMA)
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x USB-C Cable