SpeedyBee Master 5 5" Freestyle Frame Kit
Introducing SpeedyBee's Master 5 series, designed specifically for freestyle.
The innovative anti-shock fixed stack structure mitigates the effect of the motor for Gyro of FC, further stabilizing the running environment. And the arm's quick-release structure brings convenience for installation, with the number of screws averaging 1.5 per arm. Honeycomb-shaped aluminum alloy CNC drone head ensures a better look and strength. Designed with H-FOV 130 section, it provides a larger field of view. Furthermore, the detachable camera fixing plate is open for modification, supporting more mounting holes for the camera and helping get rid of vignetting. Honeycomb-shaped aluminum alloy cooling module (optional) is also designed for mounting under the VTX, improving the operation stability of DJI FPV and high-power analog VTX.
Available in 2 versions. The regular Master 5 frame has a 222mm wheelbase and is compatible with analog, DJI O3 Air Unit, and the Vista/Link Air Unit. The Master 5 HD Frame has a wider 225mm wheelbase and is compatible with analog, DJI O3 Air Unit, Vista/Link Air Unit, and the original DJI Air Unit.
This is the regular Master 5 frame which is suitable for both analog and digital VTXs but props may be visible in certain configurations with this version
Check out all our DJI O3 Compatible Frames, Electronics & Accessories, our 5" Frames, and all our SpeedyBee products!
- Compact Model Design with Low Center of Gravity
- Honeycomb-shaped CNC Aluminum alloy Camera plates
- Innovative Independent Anti-Shock Stack Fixed Structure for stabilization
- High-power VTX cooling Module
- Front XT60 Plug
- Arm Quick-Release
- Model: Speedy Bee Master 5 Frame
- Weight: 130g
- Top & Bottom Plate thickness: 2mm
- Arm thickness: 5mm
- Camera width: supports 19-20mm width
- 3D printed TPU Parts: Yellow
- Suitable prop size: 5", 5.1"
- FC mounting holes: 30.5 x 30.5mm and 20x20mm (M3)
- VTX mounting holes: 20x20mm (M2)