TrueRC X-Air MKII 5.8GHz Receiver SMA Antenna Pair for HDZero VRX4 - RHCP
Our high-efficiency X-AIR MK II into a slick low profile face mount for the HDzero VRX4 module. Simply slide on the antennas on the module’s rails and screw on the custom knurled SMA connectors. Great 10dBic gain combined with a healthy flyable beam width of 120deg, yield an amazing flight experience in a compact and low profile package. Fill the remaining ports with a pair of OCP and you got the antennas full house.
Check out all our FPV Receivers & Antennas, and all our TrueRC gear!
- Circularly Polarized
- Sector-type beam shape (widest on horizontal)
- Mount direct on the HDzero module with included slide-on mounts.
- Compact low-profile design, easy to store and transport
- High 10 dBic for long-range and signal penetration
- Large SWR and axial ratio bandwidth, work even out of the 5.8GHz band
- Super wide 120-degree beam for each antenna combined with 135deg beam width
- Custom knurled SMA connectors
- Bandwidth: 5.1GHz-6.7GHz
- Polarization: RHCP
- Gain: 9.5-10.5 dBic
- Beam-Width: 120deg
- Beam-width @-3dB: 68deg
- Antenna Dimensions: 32x32x15mm
- Connector: SMA Male
- Weight: 15g
- Two X-air MKII antennas (one for each side).
- Two slide-on mounts.