ViFly Finder 2 Buzzer - Lost Drone Finder/Locater/Alarm
The Vifly Finder 2 is compatible with any flight controller or receiver with buzzer or pwm connection (just about everything) and its internal battery means it keeps functioning even if your flight battery is ejected, damaged or drained. This is a very simple to use, very effective drone recovery device.
For the VILFY Finder 2, we have released a new version. The new version has longer working time and louder volume. In addition, the battery discharge rate lowered a lot and it can be stored for very long time even you didn't charge it. "
Check out all our buzzers and alarms and all our Vifly products!
- Advanced ViSense Technology. With ViSense-based technology, the VIFLY Finder 2 can power itself to beep even the quad battery has been ejected. Even more, the built-in light sensor can detect light intensity and then smartly control the LED light to flash. Besides, it enables the buzzer automatically enter into sleep mode at night to save power and not disturb.
- Much Louder than Standard Buzzer.To easily find the lost drone in long distance, the VIFLY Finder 2 buzzer is designed to install a very loud beeper that the DB is over 100.
- Two Options to Disarm the Buzzer. Option 1, Disarm with button: Disconnect main battery, hold disarm button on VIFLY Finder 2 for 1-5 seconds then release. Option 2, Disarm with main battery: Disconnect main battery, then connect main battery for 3-6 seconds and disconnect it again. It will beep 3 times when disarmed successfully.
- Compatible with Both FPV quadcopter and RC Airplane. VIFLY finder 2 is programmed to be compatible with any flight controllers with PWM or Buzzer connections in your FPV quads, and regular receivers in your RC airplanes. No extra setup required, it will automatically recognize the device it is connected to.
- Volume: Up to 105 dB
- Working Time: Up to 30 hours
- Charge Time: 1.5 hours
- Battery: 80mAh LiPo
- Input Voltage:4.5-8.5V
- Dimensions: 24x13x16 mm
- Weight: 5 g
Simply connects the VIFLY Finder 2 to your flight controller(racing drone) or receiver(RC airplane) via 3 wires, and it’s ready to enjoy your flight.