FPV Cycle 5" 2200Kv Motor - Imperial or Emerald
FPV Cycle has optimized this motor for use with 4.8-5.3" props, its has excellent low throttle responsiveness and precision altitude control compared to typical 5" motors.
This is a great motor for any full size 5" quad.
The Imperial version is white and has a flush mount bottom.
The Emerald version is green and white and has a protruding screw on the bottom.
- Compared to a typical 2306, this motor stator is 18% larger by volume and has 16% greater surface area
- Carefully optimized for use with 4.8-5.3" props
- Undisclosed size
- 31g very short wires, ~32.5g short wires
- 7075 Aluminum alloy
- 12N14P Configuration
- M5 Prop Adapter Shaft Thread
- 13mm Titanium Alloy hollow shaft (8mm thread,non-thread 5mm)
- Black Flanged prop nut (M5x6), no washer
- Japanese NMB 9x4x4mm Bearing
- N52H arc magnets with retention lip on bell
- 0.15mm Nippon Steel silicon steel laminations
- 20AWG wire, 20cm length
- 2.5mm thick mounting base
- 16X16mm M3 mount
- M3x8 button head bell retention screw
- The functional difference between the two motors is that the Imperial version is flush mount while the green version has a protruding screw on it's base.
- 1x FPV Cycle 5" 1800Kv Motor