GEPRC Smart 16 1.6" Nano Freestyle Frame Kit
Introducing... the GEPRC SMART 16 Freestyle Frame Kit!
The GEPRC Smart 16 1.6" Nano Freestyle Frame is a tiny, lightweight freestyle FPV addition to the GEPRC Phantom series. The SMART 16 continues the consistent lightweight design concept of the Phantom series. The 1.5mm carbon fiber arm, with a 1mm top plate, creates a balance point that is maintained between the strength of the fuselage and the weight of the whole drone which allows it to be lightweight and tough at the same time. The M1.4 Motors mounting holes can be used to install small 3-hole brushless motors to reduce the weight of the body. Good arm width contributes to high durability. This design is great for freestyle flying, with no props in view!
Thanks to the 3D printed parts, the frame weighs only 8.5g, saving a lot of overall weight. The independent battery compartment is designed to stick the battery on top and below the drone making it very convenient and fast to replace batteries.
- Frame Style: Toothpick
- Top plate thickness: 1.0mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 1.5mm
- Camera plate thickness: 1.0mm
- Stack Size 16x16mm
- Motor Mount: 6mm Tri 08xx
- Camera Mount: 14mm Nano
- Weight: 8.5g (including 3D prints)
- Motor: GEPRC SPEEDX2 0803 11000Kv Micro Motor
- AIO: GEPRC F4 V1.4 2-4S AIO Flight Controller
- Prop: HappyModel Gemfan 1610 Bi-Blade 40mm Micro/Whoop Prop 4 Pack
- LiPo: RDQ Series 350mah 2S 50C/100C 7.6V HV XT30 Micro Battery
- 1x GEPRC SMART 16 1.5mm Bottom Plate
- 2x GEPRC SMART 16 1mm Camera Plate
- 1x GEPRC SMART 16 1mm Top Plate
- 2x 120mm LiPo Strap
- 1x 3D Printed Part Set
- 1x Screwdriver Set
- 1x Hardware Set
- 2x Battery Pad