FrSky R-XSR 2.4GHz Micro Receiver
This receiver comes pre-loaded with ACCESS firmware, Non-FrSky Radios and FrSky radios with older ACCST versions will be rendered unable to bind. Please flash your RX with the legacy firmware in this link to remedy this issue.
Love the compact design of the XM+ but need full telemetry? FrSky listened and released the R-XSR to have the best of both worlds! The R stands for "Redundant" for its ability to be able to run a slave Rx if that's your thing...
The FrSky ultra mini receiver R-XSR is the evolution of the popular full range XSR receiver. The R-XSR is a standalone receiver with all the functionality of the full size XSR (including telemetry), but at 1/3 size and weight of XSR receiver. The RXSR also has an integrated diversity with 2x antennas for a solid RC link, and the IPEX connector makes it convenient to replace antennas.
- Ultra mini size and light weight
- Support telemetry and Smart Port enabled
- Full range
- Switchable SBUS/ CPPM signal output
- Supports redundancy function
- IPEX connector, replaceable antennas
- Dimension: 16*11*5.4mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 1.5g
- Number of channels: 16CH (1-16CH from SBUS channel, 1~8CH from CPPM channel)
- Operating Voltage Range: 4~10V
- Firmware Upgradable
- Compatibility: FrSky X Series modules and radios in D16 mode
- 1x FrSky R-XSR SBUS 2.4GHz Micro Receiver