ImmersionRC Ghost Next Gen 2.4GHz RC Transmitter Module
All Ghost receivers currently have multiple binding methods. We recommend binding via SRXL2 on a standard UART, the Ghost Protocol will be available with the release of OpenTX3.4.
Please refer to the Manual for more information about binding.
Ghost is a 2.4GHz Radio Control system for R/C Model Control, with a focus on the FPV community.
Designed for both reliable control at extreme range, and extremely low latency with best-in-class frame rate for the Race circuit.
From the engineers who changed the Analog FPV world with RapidFIRE, comes the Ghost to set a new bar for R/C Control technologies. Go faster, further, safer.
Three years in the making, countless fun-filled hours of testing by the world’s fastest pilots.
Designed in Switzerland.
- 2.4GHz ISM Band
- JR Compatible Transmitter with Diversity Transmission
- One Of The Smallest Receivers On the Market
- Chirp Spread Spectrum, with Adaptive FHSS
- Crazy Race Performance, 222.22Hz updates
- ~4ms End to End Latency, with OpenTx Integration
- Frequency Range : 2406 - 2479MHz
- Modulation: Chirp Spread Spectrum + Adaptive FHSS
- Binding: Bidirectional with confirmation and protocol negociation
- RF Profiles: Race, Pure Race, ‘Normal’, and Long Range, more to come
- Uplink Tx Power: 16uW - 350mW (+/- 0.5dB) 3
- Frame Rate: 222.22Hz (purerace), 166Hz (race), 62Hz (normal), 15Hz (long range)
- Format: Standard JR Module:, tested with FrSky Taranis™, and RadioMaster™ radios
- Compatibility: Any R/C Tx which accepts JR modules (Taranis, etc. )
- Serial Formats: SBus, GHST 1 - Auto-Sense
- Firmware: USB Upgradable(with OTA updates for receivers)
- Power Supply: 6V-20V, 1.75W @ 400mW, ~250mA at 7.4V
- 1x ImmersionRC Ghost Next Gen 2.4GHz RC Transmitter Module